Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,101  
I believe the EPA lists them as Toxic Waste, so can't be dumped in landfill.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,102  
This happened in my area about a year ago. The bridge was posted at 6 tons. Its a very rural bridge and I had crossed it a few days before this happened to it, and it almost seemed like the half ton pick up I was in was too heavy for it. And yeah, the concrete truck was loaded with something like 7 yards of concrete.
Maybe they should have upped the posting to 36 tons and the bridge may have held the 28 ton loaded redimix truck.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,103  
This dummy screwed up traffic all over town for a couple days now. Gonna be at least a few more, sounds like. My elderly parents live right down this road and accessed most of their shopping by crossing this bridge. The detour isn't awful, but with the extra traffic its inconvenient.

I don't think there's a whole lot of story to it. Just accidentally left the PTO/switch on to raise the dump.

But from 60 mph to zero in ten feet! Ouch, man.

252k dollars to repair latest estimate according to local news sounds like it's going take quite a while to repair hope he had good insurance.

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,104  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,105  
252k dollars to repair latest estimate according to local news sounds like it's going take quite a while to repair hope he had good insurance.
Ouch. He should have that much at least.

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,106  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,107  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,108  
The amount of volunteers to help clean up this mess was unprecedented.
1679004881500.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,110  
He's getting off cheap!

Another raised dump bed.

And $2.1m for this. Similar damage from a too-tall excavator.