Selling a Tractor Back to the Dealer. Is this a possibility?

/ Selling a Tractor Back to the Dealer. Is this a possibility? #51  
Thanks. Gonna call them tomorrow and see what they have to say. Selling myself is an option, but I'll have to check with JD financial to understand how that process would work..
I actually bought a John Deere tractor from a guy who had a loan on it from John Deere. We agreed on a price and I had to pay the loan off and give him the rest in cash.

/ Selling a Tractor Back to the Dealer. Is this a possibility? #52  
"The OP did sell it, March 14th"
Sometimes it pays to read all comments before commenting...

/ Selling a Tractor Back to the Dealer. Is this a possibility? #53  
I think he posted the reason "Happiness to me at the moment is no debt. " and that is a very valid reason.
Another tractor will come, but if you are stressed by debt it may better to adjust you spending and make due. I for one applaud the OP for reevaluating his priorities. 🙌

I would rather be stressed by debt now than later when I'm in retirement and fixed income.

/ Selling a Tractor Back to the Dealer. Is this a possibility? #54  
I actually bought a John Deere tractor from a guy who had a loan on it from John Deere. We agreed on a price and I had to pay the loan off and give him the rest in cash.

That's how I purchased my Deere 1025R; it was quite easy, the Credit Union paid Deere off and cut me a check to give the seller.