Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #12  
Generally air and water leaks are diagnosed by running blower on high and spraying soapy water with spray bottle on suspect areas. Many times air bubbles will appear at the source of the leak.

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #13  
Fill the cab completely with water and look for where it comes out.

This really is the best way.

I'm pretty sure my RAM had leaked from the CHMSL, though it had been replaced before I purchased it. It seems a relatively common problem.

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #14  

I'm pretty sure my RAM had leaked from the CHMSL, though it had been replaced before I purchased it. It seems a relatively common problem.
Have heard about replacement new OEM dealer installed lights leaking when they left the dealer shop.

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #15  
If you have a black truck, just tape off the glass and spray it all over with flex seal. That stuff works.

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #16  

tact, Please school me, what does CHMSL stand for? I have a '99 ram 1500 and the only water leaks thus far has been the heater element. i'd like to be aware of any other possible locations.

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #17  
tact, Please school me, what does CHMSL stand for? I have a '99 ram 1500 and the only water leaks thus far has been the heater element. i'd like to be aware of any other possible locations.
Center high mount stop light

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #18  
I get how the government mandates the CHMSL for safety, but why are they mounted inside the cabin in a car and outside the cabin in trucks? It’s just another spot for a leak. Like why does it have to be a sheet metal protrusion in the brow above the window? Why not a rear facing light fixture inside the cab?

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #19  
My guess is the third brake light would get in the way of a rear sliding window in a pick up.

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #20  
My guess is the third brake light would get in the way of a rear sliding window in a pick up.
Then put a strip of fixed glass above sliding window.