• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

Saw one today.. pretty nice

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #21  
I would suspect not. That really doesn't deter me. I am more interested in their ability to get parts. If it a non-serious repair, I would probably repair it myself. If it was big bucks, I would think it would go to a facility that is a bit above your local farm store
Hi Blacktruck, not to worry about parts! Although our tractor is manufactured in India by ITL, we warehouse all needed parts here in the USA. They ship out of Arkansas, so you can expect a quick turnaround on them should you need anything.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #22  
I don't recall Home Depot ever selling any kind of tractors before other than whatever they might have sold from their rental fleet which would have tended to be TLBs.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #23  
Hi Two Bit! Thanks for your comment and great question. Service is not handled by the retailer. What we do is employ a network of authorized summit service dealers within a 40-50 mile radius of each retail store. These are a mix of brick and mortar automotive/ag repair shops as well as mobile technicians. We care deeply about our customers after the initial sale, so service will not be an issue.
THANKS!

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #24  
I just saw an ad in our area that Family Farm & Home (kind of like TSC or RK) is now selling Summit. We've seen a number of attempts in the past to sell tractors through a general retail outlet without a service department. It will be interesting to see if this authorized repair approach will work this time. Previous attempts to sell non JD/Kubota equipment in our area have failed due to lack of professional sales/parts/service support.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #25  
I just saw an ad in our area that Family Farm & Home (kind of like TSC or RK) is now selling Summit. We've seen a number of attempts in the past to sell tractors through a general retail outlet without a service department. It will be interesting to see if this authorized repair approach will work this time. Previous attempts to sell non JD/Kubota equipment in our area have failed due to lack of professional sales/parts/service support.
Hi Kenny! Our Founder and CEO has always said we will be measured mostly by how we care for our customers post-sale rather than pre-sale. We are confident we will be up to the test!

Last edited:
   / Saw one today.. pretty nice #26  
I love their color. I wouldn't buy the tractor for the color but I wish my tractor and all of my equipment was that color.
I'm not a fan of the color, that said, I don't really dislike it, just not my favorite. However I can quickly overlook that. The features, size and quality of the build makes me a real fan. I currently have a sub-compact tractor. It works great and is as reliable as a hammer. I just wish for a little more size when using the loader or tiller or other equipment. One of these will work great on my little farm. Waiting for more info on the BH.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #27  

Hi KennyG, here is a link to a walk-around of the backhoe. Thanks for your interest.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #28  
ITL/Solis/Sonalika build great tractors. The Summit branded one is nice too. For the most part I like it except 2 things. Mirrors on it will get torn off and a self leveling loader on a tractor this size is just added expense in my opinion.

Full disclosure. I am a Territory Manager who sets up brick and mortar dealers for Solis. So, I am a competitor and you can take my opinion for what you think it's worth.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #29  
Not a bad looking tractor. Any idea of how they compare price wise to other brands that are in the same class ?
Their website lists the TX25 tractor as $19,499 including the LX85 loader (1100 lift to max height!). At that price they are a solid 25-30% cheaper than a Deere or Kubota (which both have much weaker front loaders on paper), and includes many more standard features, too.

Question for those more well informed: If there is a 2100rpm mid PTO as standard, where is the mid-mower deck option? I see nothing on the summit website about mower decks. Why have a mid PTO if there is nothing compatible?

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #30  
ITL/Solis/Sonalika build great tractors. The Summit branded one is nice too. For the most part I like it except 2 things. Mirrors on it will get torn off and a self leveling loader on a tractor this size is just added expense in my opinion.
Kinda funny to complain about deluxe standard features as if they are a problem, haha. I'm sure the mirrors are easily removable, but most of us with mirrors do just fine at not destroying them.

And I do actually agree about the self leveling loader, completely unnecessary in this machine size range - but again hard to complain about cost when it comes standard at $19.5k

Ad bottom of page