• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

Saw one today.. pretty nice

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #11  
Saw one at Atwoods in Texas had a backhoe on it
I would really like to see the BH installed. I think the tractor looks like a well built piece of equipment. The BH would give it a bit more versatility. I'm in, I need to see one of these.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #12  
Not a bad looking tractor. Any idea of how they compare price wise to other brands that are in the same class ?
The Atwoods in Waxahachie TX had one of those for $19,994.00 if I remember correctly.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #13  
The Atwoods in Texarkana has a tractor which I really have to resist the urge to take home. I want to see the BH attachment before I buy. I don't really need it but if I am in a buying mood, I'm getting all the stuff for it. I have a BH on my little tractor now and even though not used regularly, I would never get rid of it. When you need to dig something, a BH is hard to beat.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #15  
Ive seen these at Atwoods. What I wonder is if Atwoods is set up to service them?
I would suspect not. That really doesn't deter me. I am more interested in their ability to get parts. If it a non-serious repair, I would probably repair it myself. If it was big bucks, I would think it would go to a facility that is a bit above your local farm store

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #16  
Pair at the Lebanon, TN Home Depot yesterday. I think the sign said the price was $19,499.

summit tractors.jpg

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #17  
I would really like to see the BH installed. I think the tractor looks like a well built piece of equipment. The BH would give it a bit more versatility. I'm in, I need to see one of these.
Here is a link to our Youtube page for a video of the BHX76 Backhoe being installed!

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #18  
Pair at the Lebanon, TN Home Depot yesterday. I think the sign said the price was $19,499.

View attachment 818790
Nice.
I have only managed to see two tractors so far. Both at an Atwoods store. Gotta admit it, they are great looking machines. I'm still away for work but when I get home, Ima gonna git one :D.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #19  
Ive seen these at Atwoods. What I wonder is if Atwoods is set up to service them?
Hi Two Bit! Thanks for your comment and great question. Service is not handled by the retailer. What we do is employ a network of authorized summit service dealers within a 40-50 mile radius of each retail store. These are a mix of brick and mortar automotive/ag repair shops as well as mobile technicians. We care deeply about our customers after the initial sale, so service will not be an issue.

/ Saw one today.. pretty nice #20  
I love their color. I wouldn't buy the tractor for the color but I wish my tractor and all of my equipment was that color.

Ad bottom of page