SAME tractors?

/ SAME tractors? #21  
Looks like operators and service manuals are available here and they are in English...have to order overseas but that shouldn't be an issue.

Same Tractor Manuals

/ SAME tractors? #22  
Looks like he got a good deal. I'd be interested to hear how well it turns out for him. A functional MFWD tractor for $3500 at that HP isn't too bad at all...

Regards,

Mat H

/ SAME tractors?
He ordered an operators manual yesterday. It came with the tech manual. Beyond that he seems happy with it.

I'm trying to get him to join TBN and keep us all up to date with how it works for him. If he doesn't join by the end of the weekend, I'll try to relay the back story he told me about the tractor. In the mean time I'll hopefully be leaving that for him.:thumbsup:

/ SAME tractors? #24  
I have a Explorer 70 its a slightly newer model than the agco allis 5670. agco sold several models.
I order soome stuff from the deutz dealers and have nver tried AGCO. It just hasnt needed any fixin.
Overall good tractor

/ SAME tractors? #25  
You can check out ePartsManuals website because there you can find a lot of Same Parts Catalogs available for download ...

/ SAME tractors? #26  
First of all, it's pronounced Sa-me... I have the same basic tractor, except mine is a narrow model,

DCP02428-S.jpg

SR