SAME tractors?

/ SAME tractors? #11  
As I recall from brief consideration long ago, some or all? are air cooled.
larry

/ SAME tractors?
Thanks Mat,

I just passed that info along to my friend. He's hauling a trailer up to look at it and possibly buy it this morning.

/ SAME tractors? #14  
How was the condition? Did he decide to get it?

Thanks,
Mat H.

/ SAME tractors?
How was the condition? Did he decide to get it?

Thanks,
Mat H.

He bought it. $3500 is what I believe they were asking. Haven't heard what he actually paid. Here is the pic he sent me of it sitting in his driveway. I'll learn more at work today, I'm sure.

Attachments

• IMAG0364.jpg
    IMAG0364.jpg
    777.2 KB · Views: 3,240
   / SAME tractors? #16  
Looks like he bought a fairly good deal. Appears to be 4wd.....Not much money for a unit that runs...l

/ SAME tractors?
Looks like he bought a fairly good deal. Appears to be 4wd.....Not much money for a unit that runs...l

Yep, 4WD. It has some issues, but minor. Tach doesn't work (no suprise for it's age). Missing headlights and grill. Etc.

/ SAME tractors? #18  
   / SAME tractors?
I think he got a good deal. That's cheap HP, especially for a 4 wheel drive and I'll bet it's as reliable as a hammer. This looks like the "same" tractor. It is probably a Lamborghini design, since SAME bought them out in the '70's. It looks like manuals are still available online for them too.

SAME, MINITAURO 60, 4WD, AIR COOLED DIESEL, 60 HP TRACTOR | Oak Harbor | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 7584102

:laughing::laughing: That's the one he bought.:thumbsup: You found the add.

/ SAME tractors?
I think he got a good deal. That's cheap HP, especially for a 4 wheel drive and I'll bet it's as reliable as a hammer. This looks like the "same" tractor. It is probably a Lamborghini design, since SAME bought them out in the '70's. It looks like manuals are still available online for them too.

SAME, MINITAURO 60, 4WD, AIR COOLED DIESEL, 60 HP TRACTOR | Oak Harbor | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 7584102

Know of any links to the manuals? I'm sure he would be interested in buying one.