SA325 issues

/ SA325 issues #11  
Bought my SA325 after years of tire kicking and research/comparing every tractor made. Have had it for 2 weeks with 3.6 hours on it.

I have noticed that at cold start up, it will spit and sputter before clearing up. This is regardless of air temp and following the manuals glow time. Did it at 60 degrees as well as at 40.

2nd, today the father in law stopped by to see the new purchase. When I went to open the hood we both heard parts fall. Come to find parts of the plastic hood had busted off causing the side panel and front grill to separate… left me feeling a little embarrassed.

Starting to wonder if this was worth the lower price compared with the kubota I was wanting… anyone else experience similar issues?

Going to find out if yanmar stands behind the warranty better than kioti does😬View attachment 766495View attachment 766496View attachment 766498View attachment 766499
I had the exact same thing happen, shut hood too hard. Plastic piece broke off. Luckily it didn’t separate from side panel, now l close it oh-so gingerly.

/ SA325 issues #12  
I can remember back in the 50's the temp is 35 below zero
and the main road down main street is snow & ice and this
poor farmer driving his pickup hit the breaks and slammed
into the back of a corvette and it exploded pieces flying all
over, Poor farmer didn't know what to make of it at all!
Yup cold weather is not a friend of plastic or high heat!

willy

/ SA325 issues #13  
Yes the hood where it connects to strut is a known "issue" and will be covered by Yanmar. I have not experienced any issues yet but I close mine by pressing down at that section. The only time I've had sputtering on startup was after 3 weeks sitting and temps in 40s F and only let the glow plugs heat up for about 5 secs. has been sitting at least 6 weeks since cold and solid rain, let plugs go 10 secs and fired right up and purred no issue. Man this rain needs to let up just for a week so i can get out and bush hog and not be mud riding