Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24)

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #1  

duffer

Platinum Member
Tractor
'16 Mahindra 2538
Just got back from going to TSC & Walmart. Need to change oil in my T4 tractor.

To my surprise Walmart was $4/gal LESS than TSC for the exact same Rotella 5w-40 for diesels. In the past TSC has been lower than Walmart in my area.

So do yourself a favor and compare pricing!

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #3  
Locally, Rotella and Mobil 1 oil at TSC, Advanced auto and AutoZone is always priced a good bit higher than Walmart

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
   / Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #4  
Went into tsc to grab some T6 for the mini and our massey. Crapped my pants.

Picked up a 3 gal case off of Amazon for roughly $60. Hate buying off Amazon but dang

Last edited:
   / Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #5  
Amazon is less that any of the box stores or TSC. Just ordered 3 cases of T6 myself. Not like it's coming from across the pond because it isn't. Free shipping as well.

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #6  
I keep finding that you have to shop 3-4 different places anymore. The prices are all over the place. Except fuel, that seems to be the same everywhere anymore.

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #7  
I keep finding that you have to shop 3-4 different places anymore. The prices are all over the place. Except fuel, that seems to be the same everywhere anymore.
Not really of fuel. that varies around here from station to station. It's all expensive...

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #8  
I also routinely price shop oil at multiple places. Every so often, I can score a 3 for 2 sale or something similar at Walmart or wherever and get oil that is much cheaper. I tend to keep an eye peeled for the sales when I know that I am going to need 15-20 gallons for a hydraulic oil change.

My local TSC has never been the best source for iil, though I do buy a fair amount of other things there.

All the best,

Peter

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #9  
Not really of fuel. that varies around here from station to station. It's all expensive...
Costco and Sam’s Club can be 20-50 cents cheaper than other stations in my area. They both use Valero fuel.

/ Rotella T4 pricing (Mar '24) #10  
A hundred mile (each way) yesterday, on road diesel was 3.95 - 3.99. That’s 2 different states with different tax rates for diesel fuel ( one is .308, other is 0.4775). Close enough for me to say, “all the same”