Dealer RK37 Mid pto

/ RK37 Mid pto #1  

wvmudder

I've noticed in the literature for the RK37 Hydro models there is a mid mount PTO listed as optional. Is this correct? If so, will there be a mid mount mower or other front end accessories such as a snow blower or power broom made available?
Thanks, Dave S.

/ RK37 Mid pto
171 views as of today and no answer so I'll give it an update. Just got a call back from my local RK store and was told the RK37 can not be ordered with the mid PTO option and there are no plans for a MMM for it either as far as they have been told. Thanks

/ RK37 Mid pto #3  
171 views as of today and no answer so I'll give it an update. Just got a call back from my local RK store and was told the RK37 can not be ordered with the mid PTO option and there are no plans for a MMM for it either as far as they have been told. Thanks

Thanks for the update. :)

/ RK37 Mid pto #4  
You probably could add it from a TYM dealer. Don’t think TYM has a MMM option on the T394. I would talk to a dealer before buying the conversion kit.

/ RK37 Mid pto #6  
Why not answer it right here? When I started looking at tractors I went to the RK store thanks to the Outdoor with the Morgans. The sales guys know so little, they tried to present me their general floor guy as their lead technician in the store. Needless to say I bought a TYM T574. If you really want a future in this business, you seriously need to start taking care of your customers and potential buyers. It could start by answering a question right here right now instead of sending you to a link where your question will never ever get a reply, much less something that is public and people with similar questions could reference in the future. Buying a 30k tractor is not the same thing as going in the store and buying dog food, yet you treat it as such. The Decatur RK store, the tractors are ORANGE! ORANGE! Yet when you stop and look at them, NO ONE comes out neither to greet you nor see how interested you could be in a tractor.

Good Luck.

/ RK37 Mid pto #8  
I have a 2019 Mahindra 2638 HST CAB. I got the mid PTO as an option. will i ever use it? probably not... but i financed the tractor so i got all the options! can get a front mount snow blower. not sure what else, plus i'm sure there's other custom ideas floating around out there..... lol