Rk tractor guy??

/ Rk tractor guy?? #1  

modelaway

Tractor
rk 24, Ferguson to-30,Satoh s370d
Hi All.
I've emailed the "ask the RK tractor guy" twice recently and haven't got a response to my questions.
I wonder if this is just due to Covid 19, our has RK dropped support thru RK tractor guy?

My questions were mainly about trans/ hyd. oil.My RK store never seems to have the sku# 3261927 oil in stock.
I bought Traveller premium universal trans/hyd. fluid from TSC which I think should be same as the Harvest King stuff.

I have an RK 24 and love it, but I'm hoping RK isn't caving in on support.
Has anyone else had trouble getting a response from RK tractor guy?

/ Rk tractor guy?? #2  
If you are talking about "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" link on RKTractors.com, I haven't received a response from the three messages I sent since beginning of March. I got automatic responses from their CRM (Salesforce), but had to call the store to get a response.
According to my salesman in conversation last winter, what's supposed to happen is that Salesforce sends the automatic reply and the message is forwarded to the local store for follow up (not sure if the forwarding is automatic or if it requires human decision-making). This process has never worked for me in the past even before March.

/ Rk tractor guy?? #3  
Message on the normal RK site say they have suspended all Customer Support (at least by phone) and email support is slow. Seems like just exactly the opposite of what they should be doing.

"PLEASE NOTE: Due to high order and call volume during COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended our call-in customer service hotline in order to serve our customers and answer questions more efficiently. We appreciate your understanding as we work to answer your emails as quickly as possible. You will receive an email when your order has shipped or when it is ready for pick up at the store. Our current average ship times are 7-10 business days. Please wait 7-10 business days before contacting customer service about your order. "

I'll guess that tractor people got cut before store staff.

/ Rk tractor guy?? #4  
Message on the normal RK site say they have suspended all Customer Support (at least by phone) and email support is slow. Seems like just exactly the opposite of what they should be doing.

"PLEASE NOTE: Due to high order and call volume during COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended our call-in customer service hotline in order to serve our customers and answer questions more efficiently. We appreciate your understanding as we work to answer your emails as quickly as possible. You will receive an email when your order has shipped or when it is ready for pick up at the store. Our current average ship times are 7-10 business days. Please wait 7-10 business days before contacting customer service about your order. "

I'll guess that tractor people got cut before store staff.

That's regarding their customer service phones for Rural King retail stores and online ordering.
RK Tractors relies on their website to submit questions or concerns, which are directed to your selected RK Tractor store. Then you're at the mercy of that store's service. My local store is pretty sad when it comes to knowledge or service, and that's probably a reason they don't sell RK Tractors. I'm sure some stores are stronger than others when it comes to managers and service.

/ Rk tractor guy?? #5  
Hi All.
I've emailed the "ask the RK tractor guy" twice recently and haven't got a response to my questions.
I wonder if this is just due to Covid 19, our has RK dropped support thru RK tractor guy?

My questions were mainly about trans/ hyd. oil.My RK store never seems to have the sku# 3261927 oil in stock.
I bought Traveller premium universal trans/hyd. fluid from TSC which I think should be same as the Harvest King stuff.

The RK24 manual states "(API GL-4 Grade)
Tractor transmission and hydraulic oil
Below -4コF(-20コC) ISO VG32
Above -4コF(-20コC) between ISO VG46 and 68[/B]"
Any trans-hydraulic fluid that meets the VG46 or 68 viscosity should be acceptable

/ Rk tractor guy?? #6  
Hi All.

Welcome to TBN! :thumbsup:

/ Rk tractor guy?? #7  
The RK24 manual states "(API GL-4 Grade)
Tractor transmission and hydraulic oil
Below -4コF(-20コC) ISO VG32
Above -4コF(-20コC) between ISO VG46 and 68[/B]"
Any trans-hydraulic fluid that meets the VG46 or 68 viscosity should be acceptable

Welcome to TBN to you, as well! :thumbsup:

/ Rk tractor guy??
I appreciate the help guys! I've lurked on TBN for a couple years but today was first time posting.
Great place! Stay safe all

/ Rk tractor guy?? #9  
I appreciate the help guys! I've lurked on TBN for a couple years but today was first time posting.
Great place! Stay safe all

Please enter at least a general location in your profile.
Your questions can often be answered better, when folks know if you might be in Alaska or Florida

/ Rk tractor guy?? #10  
I used the RK portal about 10 days ago. Within 24 hours a gentleman from a Charleston, WV store called me and answered my question. About 14 days ago I used the portal and received no reply. Found that info elsewhere.