Ridiculous brand name

/ Ridiculous brand name
??? looks like 100% spam to me.
No, it's a real place
I had done a search on the page for "ignite" so those were highlighted in the screenshot

Seriously though most of the fires around here in late spring through fall occur just west of where I'm at, from a mile to about ten miles, I'm almost certain that a majority of them are started by people mowing and hitting rocks, sparking a fire in super dry grass.

The temperature there is very often 100F with 10-15% humidity (thankfully I'm a little higher up so close to 10F cooler though just as dry; it's still too hot for me but even a bit of a breeze makes it workable if you keep the sun off of your skin!).

/ Ridiculous brand name #13  
The car we call Mercedes-Benz, was not named that originally. In 1901 it was called Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft The first dealership in the US, Emil Jellinek-Mercedes, wanted a better name to sell the cars. So he branded them as "Mercedes," after the name of his daughter. The name of the company entirely changed, and is not of German origin.

/ Ridiculous brand name
The car we call Mercedes-Benz, was not named that originally. In 1901 it was called Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft The first dealership in the US, Emil Jellinek-Mercedes, wanted a better name to sell the cars. So he branded them as "Mercedes," after the name of his daughter. The name of the company entirely changed, and is not of German origin.

right guy, wrong place

/ Ridiculous brand name #18  
Pho Kim.png

Sure it's run by the Kim's and they serve soup etc. but it doesn't prevent the internal 14 year old from giggling.

/ Ridiculous brand name #19  
This is a legitimate brand of brake parts:
DICKASS

/ Ridiculous brand name #20