Reversed wheel for 15 series

/ Reversed wheel for 15 series #11  
If a tractor has reversable wheels it's designed to operate in either mode (bearings, etc.) other than a specific agricultural need to remain narrow in the row, wide is always better. If you use a FEL or certain other attachments, loaded tires is the far better weight placement than a weight box. There are times you'll need that loaded tire weight while the 3pt is holding another tool. I use both for the machines well being and my own safety.

/ Reversed wheel for 15 series #12  
If a tractor has reversable wheels it's designed to operate in either mode (bearings, etc.) other than a specific agricultural need to remain narrow in the row, wide is always better. If you use a FEL or certain other attachments, loaded tires is the far better weight placement than a weight box. There are times you'll need that loaded tire weight while the 3pt is holding another tool. I use both for the machines well being and my own safety.

I agree with most of your post however to the bolded, there are times when a weight/ballast box is preferable to loaded tires... see the attachment.

Attachments

• Tractor-Fulcrum.jpeg
    Tractor-Fulcrum.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 132