Replaced starter still issues

/ Replaced starter still issues
Thanks for the help everyone, so I checked all the fuses, removed them a reseated them, connected jumper cables to the battery. Eventually the starter cranked the engine and she started. There was a whole lot of hootin 'n hollerin as she sprang to life.

Seems my battery 3/11/2020 is the most likely culprit.

She's purring like a badger!

/ Replaced starter still issues #12  
Thanks for the help everyone, so I checked all the fuses, removed them a reseated them, connected jumper cables to the battery. Eventually the starter cranked the engine and she started. There was a whole lot of hootin 'n hollerin as she sprang to life.

Seems my battery 3/11/2020 is the most likely culprit.

She's purring like a badger!
Thanks for posting results. Many people don't, but doing that helps others.

/ Replaced starter still issues #13  
Yep. Thanks for the update. However it seems kinda early for a 3year old battery to die. I have the original battery still in my 2014 CK30…. but it’s ALWAYS on a maintainer. All my stuff is. Might be a good idea for anyone, especially if the tractor sits a long time….

/ Replaced starter still issues #14  
Is the battery charging while the tractor is running?

/ Replaced starter still issues #15  
Some batteries just die early..luck of the draw. Most of the exide batteries i use in my generators i service last 7 years, but i just had one that lasted 12 years. Occasionally i get one that last only 5 years.

/ Replaced starter still issues #16  
You don’t hear much about premature battery death when they’ve been on a maintainer….
Granted there are some cheap batteries out there too.

/ Replaced starter still issues #17  
Hopefully someone will read this about batteries:
Two weeks ago Mom's Hyundai Elantra wouldn't start, Mom's 97. So I put battery on my charger while my wife & I visited Mom for a few hours. I went out, unhooked charger and my Fluke meter read 12.61v. Elantra fired right up! Running, Fluke showed 14.22v so alternator was fine. I shut it off & it started fine. Then I shut it off and did a load test. It was in the yellow ("iffy"). Then I looked...battery was a Walmart Dad (rip) had installed in 2012!!! So I called the garage they've used for many years...good honest shop. They're an Interstate dealer. $200 installed. I thought, it's my 97 yo Mom, what's $200 for an Interstate? I took car over & they installed one (Sept. 23 date) so a fresh battery. They cleaned terminals, etc.
Couple days later Mom calls, car won't start!!! So I go over & check...Fluke reads 1.91 volts!!!! Charger back on...same few hours...12.75v...I load test & well into red!
Anyway I get it started, dealer installs another Interstate, all is well.
So NEW does NOT = GOOD
That 11 year old Walmart held up pretty well and may outlast the Interstate.