Refurbished Tractors

/ Refurbished Tractors #1  

Kernopelli

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi MTE2000D, Dig It 258 Mini Ex, Deere Z930A ZTR
   / Refurbished Tractors #2  
if I could read rusian it might be a bit more entertaining?

/ Refurbished Tractors #3  
There's an 'English language' toggle - look at the right end of the skinny gray header bar.

And there's that tube frame loader with the levelling linkage:
YM2420

Kernopelli - we've learned 'reconditioned' means a flawless museum quality paint job put over God-knows-what. Many buyers won the gamble, a few got burned. The wholesaler here in Northern California that claimed 400 units/month seemed to be a branch owned by a family in VN that ran a big reconditioning factory. They did a decent and sincere job of taking back their warranty returns ... and it put them out of business when they couldn't unload any more as-is warranty returns at the auction.

YMMV!

/ Refurbished Tractors #4  
how's about this loader? trakter_193_pic1.JPG

/ Refurbished Tractors #7  
not a problem :D. he's heavy in the seat, has weight on the rear, and it's not far to the ground, but needs a toothbar:thumbsup:

/ Refurbished Tractors #9  
Yep i think working it good will tear it clean off the front of the tractor.:eek:

/ Refurbished Tractors
Those loaders are odd but the two I've seen in person were plenty stout for the size tractors they were mounted on. I actually started a thread on them several years ago, asking if any members had them. The only real limitation I saw was lift height. I dug in clay and scraped and loaded some gravel with them and they were as solid and tight as a conventional loader. Not saying you couldn't wear or abuse one into twisting or being sloppy, just saying the ones I demo'ed (like Cowboy357's in the attached thread) were (still) stronger than the 18-20 hp tractors they were mounted on. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/grey-market-tractors/128886-unique-gray-market-fels.html

Last edited: