Recent price for a 4707

/ Recent price for a 4707 #21  
Whenever I get a new truck I always wait till they have their cash back for using their GMAC financing. Then the next day I get a low interest loan from my credit union.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #22  
Good luck on your decision

/ Recent price for a 4707 #23  
Looks like the price already jumped. The deluxe cab model went up $2,217 and most options went up as well.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #24  
Rob, I didn't know GM made trucks.;) just kidding. AJ it's probably due to most dealers were told that they wouldn't be able to receive anymore 4700 series until mid 2022.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #25  
Sounds about right. I’m being told my order will come in August at the earliest. Must be some parts issues with the Dyna-2. The system will not accept an order with a Dyna-2 now. Kind of a bummer on that note, but I guess less chance of electrical gremlins down the road with the standard geared transmission…..

/ Recent price for a 4707
I signed a Retail Sales Order last week and haven't heard anything back. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to hear anything, or if it's just a waiting game until a tractor shows up. He said that he is expecting one to arrive in January, but that it could also be in March or April. That wasn't a big deal for me, but it would be nice to have something saying that it's actually happening. I'll probably give him a call later today or tomorrow.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #27  
I really like the 4700 series equipped with the Dyna-2 and the Brake to Neutral option is really attractive.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #28  
Sounds about right. I’m being told my order will come in August at the earliest. Must be some parts issues with the Dyna-2. The system will not accept an order with a Dyna-2 now. Kind of a bummer on that note, but I guess less chance of electrical gremlins down the road with the standard geared transmission…..
Right after I bought my 4707, I was slightly disappointed that first gear wasn't lower and thought maybe a Dyna-2 would've been a better choice. Then I did research and saw that first gear in the Dyna-2 was exactly the same as the Powershuttle. Now I don't mind that I have the standard 12x12.

/ Recent price for a 4707
My dealer said that he's hoping it arrives in the middle of January. All I can do is wait. Fortunately I'm not in a hurry and Mother Nature is resting.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #30  
Just recently purchased a 2021 4707 with the Dyna 2 and a 3615 loader. I ended up paying $60,2xx plus tax. I am quite confident I could have found a better deal, but I wanted to get the tractor as close to home as possible. I first reached out to the salesman at my local Butler Cat. He said he would do a little looking and get back to me in a day or two. Nothing. Gave him 2 weeks, left a voicemail, gave him another 2 weeks, nothing. Next closest dealer, 90 miles away, had the tractor I wanted on the lot, and was very timely in getting me info and pricing. Beings the tractor had 2 hard to find options I decided to jump on it, even though I felt the price was $3,000-$5,000 high. They aren’t gonna get cheaper going forward, I know that.