rear 3pt arms drop overnight?

/ rear 3pt arms drop overnight? #1  

Deezil

Tractor
2022 Branson 2515H
Is that normal? My buddies 3520 doesnt, but my 2515H will drop to the floor overnight. Does yours?

/ rear 3pt arms drop overnight? #2  
I drop the 3pt and loader for safety when I park the tractor, so I've never tested it. Most valves leak a little so it's not unusual for them to leak down over night.

/ rear 3pt arms drop overnight? #3  
this is usually an indicator of air entering the system somehow, generally its at a fitting that is loose and will need to be tightened down so i would start by having you check those hose connection that feed the 3 point lift, you should be able to see them clearly on the top of the 3 point hydraulic top case that the upper arms attach to, does you front end loader do the same thing?

/ rear 3pt arms drop overnight?
this is usually an indicator of air entering the system somehow, generally its at a fitting that is loose and will need to be tightened down so i would start by having you check those hose connection that feed the 3 point lift, you should be able to see them clearly on the top of the 3 point hydraulic top case that the upper arms attach to, does you front end loader do the same thing?
It has 12 hours on it, and I got it at 1.9hrs and its done that since new. No, Front loader will stay up. No leaks of fluid anywhere. Buddies 3520 doesnt leak down.

/ rear 3pt arms drop overnight? #5  
It has 12 hours on it, and I got it at 1.9hrs and its done that since new. No, Front loader will stay up. No leaks of fluid anywhere. Buddies 3520 doesnt leak down.
you can have a small air leak with no visible fluid. Just because its new doesn't mean you don't have a loose connection somewhere. Happens all the time, won't hurt to check

/ rear 3pt arms drop overnight? #7  
I don't have a Branson, but my 3 point has leaked off overnight for years.
Never caused an issue while using the tractor so it makes no difference to me.

/ rear 3pt arms drop overnight? #8  
My loader will drop and curl down if setting for an extended time. My three point will stay up forever, even with a load. However if it dropped after setting all night, I wouldn't be overly concerned. My old Ferguson has done that for the last 60 years.

/ rear 3pt arms drop overnight? #9  
My 3 pt also stays up pretty much forever. I'm sure it drops maybe 1 or 2 mm but it's even noticeable. The top link and remote valve only drops a little bit but that related to an used cylinder for the top link that has a tiny rod seal leak.

/ rear 3pt arms drop overnight? #10  
It's interesting, the different experiences people have with regards to 3 point drop; I've never experienced it myself, but it's prevalent enough that I've been told so far back as I can remember to lower 3 point implements when parking.