Ram assist Power steering

/ Ram assist Power steering #1  

duggie

Tractor
Ford 3000 McCormick A414
Been a while since I posted last .
I was looking at the Power Steering on my Ford 3000 the other day and wondered if I could adapt it to my old Series Land Rover.
Took it off and tried for fit but its a bit big.
My question is, do any of the smaller compact type tractors have this ram assist type power steering that I could adapt.
If I could have some makes and models I could check to see if they are available in Australia.

Thanks in advance.
Doug

/ Ram assist Power steering #2  
Been a while since I posted last .
I was looking at the Power Steering on my Ford 3000 the other day and wondered if I could adapt it to my old Series Land Rover.
Took it off and tried for fit but its a bit big.
My question is, do any of the smaller compact type tractors have this ram assist type power steering that I could adapt.
If I could have some makes and models I could check to see if they are available in Australia.

Thanks in advance.
Doug
Just buy a set up for a Ford F250 4X4 1973 to 1977.5, all had ram assist. I have several of those here. They are available.

/ Ram assist Power steering
Thanks. Looked them up. Seems its a ram with remote valve either Garrison or Bendix. Both obsolete and parts hard to get. I have one like that on now off an Ozzie Ford Fairlane but its not as strong looking as the F250 one.
I was hoping to get away from the remote valve type and try one like my 3000 where the valve is in the same body as the ram.
If I could get a good Garrison one I could try it with the ram I have now and see how it goes.