R14 replacement for 13.6x24

/ R14 replacement for 13.6x24 #11  
Not sure I understand what you are saying? None of the numbers he posted tells you the rim width. Lou did a great job of explaining the numbers posted.
The first number does. Also read the first sentence in Lou's reply (#2). He and I are saying the same thing.

/ R14 replacement for 13.6x24 #12  
First number is TREAD WIDTH, not rim. You can have a lot wider tread than rim depending on tire.

/ R14 replacement for 13.6x24 #13  
Tire Calc helps you figure out circumference. Many others on line.
I just go to the manufacturer's site and look in their technical specs. Rolling circumference is important for part time 4wd, and has to be measured rather than calculated. So it is usually in their tech specs. But hardly ever mentioned in their sales specs.

And Rolling Circumference is absolutely dependent on using a wheel that matches the tire numbers.
rScotty

/ R14 replacement for 13.6x24 #16  
Go to ANY tire place and see what will fit on your rim. You can normally go one width down and 2 or 3 wider. Stock on my Magnum is 225/60-18 I'm running 245/55-18 and have used 255/50-18
Rim is 7.5 wide.

/ R14 replacement for 13.6x24 #17  
First number is TREAD WIDTH, not rim. You can have a lot wider tread than rim depending on tire.
Yep. This is proven when comparing R1 tires to R1W tires. I gained 2" of tread width with an R1W using the same rim that the R1 came on.

/ R14 replacement for 13.6x24 #18  
Actually I was wrong my wheel is 8.5" but here is chart for reference.

1676483010378.png

/ R14 replacement for 13.6x24 #19  
Actually I was wrong my wheel is 8.5" but here is chart for reference.

View attachment 784025
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks like an automotive tire/wheel chart to me, providing guidelines for that use.
Tractor tires likely have different requirements and may have more relaxed guidelines considering a very different use.
Definitely look at some tire possibilities and check manufacturer specs carefully for applicability to your use (ie, wheel size).

It's been mentioned above that 4wd places other size requirements - typically you need the ratio of the back:front tire circumference to remain similar (especially if you operate in 4wd on pavement ever). I'd advise checking the OEM tire's rolling circumference and make sure either you replace with almost identical rolling circumference, or you replace the fronts at the same time such that you keep the same ratio between front & back tire circumference (ie, if you're putting smaller circumference tires on the tractor - which will lower ground clearance, but also lower CoG for increased stability if you have a lot of hills - IIR @ericm979 got his tractor set up like this when he bought it).

/ R14 replacement for 13.6x24 #20  
Just trying to show that the first number is NOT rim width and different width tires will fit on the same rim. Of course you need to match rolling circumference for 4x4 and if you want a speedometer to accurate.