Tires R1 to R4

/ R1 to R4 #1  

sodamo

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS XR4140H (Mine) BX2380 (wife’s)
Wife finally gave it to me today. She has had it with the way the R1 tires chew up the property. I have to agree. Especially this time of year the ground is soft from rainy season. Simply driving from point A to point B leaves a tracts. To be honest, I think they even spin easier (more often) than my previous tractors with R4. So LS XR4140H. Problem is not only tires but need to swap out the RIms. Anybody know if any other rims, such as NH fit? If anyone read related post when I bought last year, might remember my dealer was able to work out a very expensive swap via LS. He is only LS dealer in the state. I think I can do better just getting rims to fit (even used) and the tires. If anyone with an XR4100 series knows the rim specs, how they are identified, would appreciate. Also any tips appreciated. No timeline on this, even if it takes all summer.
These are the sizes:
Ag Front/Rear: 9.5 - 16 / 13.6 - 24
Industrial Front/Rear: 12 - 16.5, 17.5L - 24

/ R1 to R4 #2  
Here is a link to Titan tire.

Click on the tire of interest and a table will come up with the tire specs including rim sizes.

As long as you maintain the same rolling circumference ratio front to rear, any brand will work. Are there any ag tire dealers near you? If so, check with them.

/ R1 to R4 #3  
I hated the way r4's tore up my lawn and got turfs on my next tractor.

/ R1 to R4 #4  
Wet damp slope good idea tractor in 4WD more so when using attachments with R4's,think turfs would better.

/ R1 to R4
Turfs likely a challenge when I brushhog the outer areas or using backhoe, bucket etc. Perhaps operator as well, was happy with the R-4s my last 2 tractors and as discussed elsewhere was my preferred choice for this tractor.
I would think the. lS part # for the R4 rims would be available, but I haven’t found them.

/ R1 to R4
Here is a link to Titan tire.

Click on the tire of interest and a table will come up with the tire specs including rim sizes.

As long as you maintain the same rolling circumference ratio front to rear, any brand will work. Are there any ag tire dealers near you? If so, check with them.

Thanks, I think I also need rims that match the xr4140

/ R1 to R4 #8  
Thanks, I think I also need rims that match the xr4140

Titan also makes wheels and probably made the wheels for your XR4140. They are not special. My R3039H has Titan wheels and tires.

The Titan website has a dealer locator function. Try that and see if there is a dealer on the island. If not, I'd search for an Ag tire dealer. I'm sure there is one on the island as Ag is pretty big there and someone is supplying tires to that industry.

To source wheels, you need diameter and width, which is listed on the Titan website. Next you will need to measure bolt spacing and center hub diameter. If you don't know how to measure bolt spacing, google it. Once you have all of these dimensions determined, you can shop for generic wheels.

If all else fails, you are back to your dealer. Since you are content to wait, maybe he can include your tires/wheels in a big order to minimize shipping costs.

/ R1 to R4
Thanks jaydee

/ R1 to R4
May have figured out sizes

Tires / Rims
AG R1
Front 9.5 - 16 / 16x 8wide
Rear 13.6 - 24 / 24x12wide

Ind R4
Front 12 - 16.5 / 16.5x9.75wide
Rear 17.5L - 24 / 24x15wide