R.I.P crash325

/ R.I.P crash325 #1  

B7510HSD

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
FYI

"Hi to all of Crash 325's friends. I Have the sad news to post that he perished from smoke inhalation in a fire that destroyed his desert home and workshop on the evening of May 11, 2018. His real name was James Earl Johnson, (he used the name Earl Lee to honor our first stepfather who raised him until he joined the Navy) born Nov. 17, 1939, in Aztec NM. He is survived by his sisters, Wanda Ann Johnson Steffen Dickson Dibble and sister Judy Lee Ogas (Tin) 1 nephew, 1 niece, 1 grand-nephew. (And relatives - mostly cousins - we have lost track of over the many years). His remains were cremated and will be scattered on our grandfather's old mining claim to lie with our grandfather, mother and deceased nephew's ashes. As everything of his, along with some of our stuff, except for his vehicles was destroyed by the fire we are lucky to have this web site with his many postings to have something of his left for us.

Thanks so much for all of you being his friend and becoming concerned when you didn't hear from him for so long. I am his sister, WandaA, Tractor by net user name, and joined to see old family pictures he posted. I looked things up right after the fire and then haven't been back until today. Yours truly, Wanda Dibble

P.S.
I just read all your nice posts back to my brother's last one. He was in bad health, but not what killed him. Don't have report of where fire started but I do know he liked to smoke in bed and had cautioned him against it. We don't know what happened to all the dogs. Two were not stranger friendly or even to the family for that matter. One of his latest adoptees as near as I can determine was a big black dog that was taken in by a neighbor. All were seen after the fire so did not perish in fire. I live in Tombstone AZ. Wanda "

/ R.I.P crash325 #3  
R.I.P. My friend. You will be missed. We looked forward to reading your posts / stories. Condolences and prayers out to his family.

/ R.I.P crash325 #8  
Great man his writings shall be missed here on tbn. Heaven has opened the door for another may he Rest In Peace

/ R.I.P crash325 #9  
R.I.P. Crash325 <__________________>
Strong thoughts/prayers for the family.

/ R.I.P crash325 #10  
Very sorry to hear of Jim's passing. I also enjoyed reading his thread. May he rest in peace.