Loader Quicke soft ride

/ Quicke soft ride #1  

Smokeydog

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B26, M59, M5030DT
IMG_1655.JPG

Bought this NOS off eBay for $47. 210psi precharge on one bulb. The other bulb has plastic mounting cover over stamped info. Quicke is a Denmark brand loader manufacturer?
My idea is to use this on a Kubota B26 loader.
Anyone tried this on a scut? Used this brand of accessory?

/ Quicke soft ride #2  
Quicke is a top notch loader manufacturer, or should I say, the front loader division of Alo, a big Swedish company. Stoll is another great loader manufacturer. Both are definitely on top of the line when it comes to loaders.

That's a very nice score! Why I can't find stuff like that? :)

Should fit nice on a B26, although just one accumulator might be enough for that tractor.

/ Quicke soft ride #3  
Smokey dog, just so you feel good, I have a similar soft ride on my M7060. (Quicke x2 loader) Only has one accumulator..... I worked it in on the deal of my tractor/new loader and the ‘soft ride’ was a $1000 touch, spread over 5 years of payments it’s less than a dollar a day!!!
Mine has a ball valve to ‘shut it off’ for precise loader work, as with it on, a set of forks may bounce a bit, usually not a big deal till you try to put a pallet in the back of a pickup bed.....

/ Quicke soft ride #4  
Yeaaa, the above pict. does not show it complete, but it was still a good deal...

SR

/ Quicke soft ride #5  
Where does the accumulator "plumb" into?
Between the valve and lift cylinders? I have this on my SS and love it. It's electrically on/off and I've always thought that just maybe it might be very easy to put a pressure gauge in that line and be able to roughly weigh your load.
Great eBay score Smokey:thumbsup:

/ Quicke soft ride #6  
Yeaaa, the above pict. does not show it complete, but it was still a good deal...

SR

Rob are there more components or hyd lines? I am unfamiliar with what's involved with the complete system but understand the theory.

/ Quicke soft ride #7  
Rob are there more components or hyd lines? I am unfamiliar with what's involved with the complete system but understand the theory.
I'd love to tell you rusty, but then I'd have to tell you that I own two ALO loaders ect.. ect.. and you would accuse me of telling you that you have to have what "I have", and then you'd call me a sour puss ect. ect.! LOL LOL

Sorry buddy, I don't want to hurt your feelings that way...

SR

/ Quicke soft ride #8  
Probably it's just missing the shut off valve and maybe a couple fittings or a hose. Still perfectly usable and the valve is not really expensive.

/ Quicke soft ride #9  
I'd love to tell you rusty, but then I'd have to tell you that I own two ALO loaders ect.. ect.. and you would accuse me of telling you that you have to have what "I have", and then you'd call me a sour puss ect. ect.! LOL LOL

Sorry buddy, I don't want to hurt your feelings that way...

SR

:thumbsup: as usual, nothing to contribute. What a Richard

/ Quicke soft ride
Wasn’t familiar with the Quicke manufacturer. Glad to hear they are a quality product. Thanks for the feedback.

Recently modified a KSR system to fit my M59. Had a lot of lines, double valve and brackets I didn’t use. Tee into the line for right lift cylinder and a ball valve. Really improved the hard shock from the loader.

Planing to do a similar mod on the B26. Being smaller and slower than the M59 not as much need but sure enjoy the improvement in ride. Also should help with component wear.

Is there any precaution when digging and maximizing pressure? I installed a gauge and had as high as 4950psi. Haven’t figured out weighing things yet. See the new MF smart loaders do have that feature.

As safety feature installed the accumulators behind a lower window guard on the M59. Thinking that if installed on the B26 the mounting bracket should also provide some operator guarding/shield? Thinking about those 5000psi accumulators being high potential energy hand grenades.