Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #11  
Anyone set up hydraulic top link with their CK series? What about a grapple for the loader?

Yes to both but it's the older CK not the current CKxx10 but shouldn't be too terribly different.
What questions do you have?

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #12  
We tried that with our sons CK2610 and all we could hear was a mouthy family member of the dealership owner yelling, "I've done talked to them and it'll void the warranty", repeatedly over and over. We had already read it online about others getting the heavier loader so we knew it was possible. The newest brochure for the CK series doesn't even mention the KL2610 loader and she even argued about it when I showed her their very own brochure and the print date, they show the KL2610 in the photos but no mention of it anywhere. I seriously doubt we'll ever do any business with them again. They have good prices but that's about all. Hope he never needs service.

Here's what the newest brochure says: "*Based on field inventory, previous loader models (KL2610 and KL4010) may still be available through a local dealer. Specifications available at KIOTI.com."

Basically that tells me the KL4030 will soon be the only loader available in the CK2610 and up.

The newest brochure. Not sure why it says '403 Forbidden', when I click on it it goes right to the brochure.
403 Forbidden

What dealer in NC has good prices on CK2610? I live in Roanole, VA and both dealers here are at $17,150 on an HST

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #13  
Probably a good 2 hrs from Roanoke, but I thought my dealer was more than fair with prices. http://www.reedycreekequipment.com/index.html- talk with Matthew, not whoever answers phone.

Also - make sure you are getting cash or financed prices depending on what you're doing for $. Was roughly $2k difference on the smaller Kioti's cash vs 0% finance. Some dealers might be quoting the cash price to you and you won't be expecting the higher price if you plan to use Kioti finance.

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #14  
Reedy Creek is where I purchased mine. Matthew is great to deal with. Just wish he would've let me upgrade to the bigger loader. Best price I could find within 100 miles.
Probably a good 2 hrs from Roanoke, but I thought my dealer was more than fair with prices. http://www.reedycreekequipment.com/index.html- talk with Matthew, not whoever answers phone.

Also - make sure you are getting cash or financed prices depending on what you're doing for $. Was roughly $2k difference on the smaller Kioti's cash vs 0% finance. Some dealers might be quoting the cash price to you and you won't be expecting the higher price if you plan to use Kioti finance.

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #15  
What dealer in NC has good prices on CK2610? I live in Roanole, VA and both dealers here are at $17,150 on an HST

You don't want to deal with the dealer my son dealt with. The tractor itself is fine but when a dealer gives you a price and tell you right up front it's cash or financing and then they pop an extra $1000 on it for qualifying and choosing 0% without telling you I think is kinda crappy. Our son signed the papers after taking delivery late one afternoon after he had been clipping pastures all day and didn't look over the paperwork very well. Once he signed the papers it was his. He trusted that everything would be as he was told on the final price. After talking to a few others $1000. on top of the final price was actually very low for doing 0% but not being told about it and the dealer claiming they did was a slap in the face to us. Considering the size of his operation it was a bad move on their part because he's already said he'll never deal with them again.

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #16  

The price you got is pretty good. The price our son started at was $16.995 with the KL2610 loader. Here's what he got:
Kioti CK2610HST
K2610 Loader with a 60” bucket
R4’s Goodyears 8 ply rears and 6 ply fronts, rears loaded.
Linked accelerator pedals
WR Long 3rd function
Telescoping Draft Links
Telescoping Stabilizers.
Floor Mat
Horn
$18,758. plus the extra $1000. they tacked on.

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #17  
Dealer wants $4400 for the KL4030 loader and isn't sure what he can offer for my KL2610. I'd probably be better off trading the whole tractor for a 3510. Mine only has 50 hrs. Lol

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #18  
Congrats on your new traktor.

I got a CK3510HST about 3 1/2 weeks ago - 1800 more over the 2610 and got the bigger loader of course, and more HP.
Loaded tires, horn, mat (all free) and added rear remotes, mirror, link pedal and cruise, arm rest (total $624). Free delivery.

Plan to add a hyd top link soon - just sold my old tractor last night, will get paid sunday then can go shopping for it.

I don't mind the 'twistem' lower links. Have some cat 1 implements from lat tractor and got a cat 2 brush hog (main use for tractor is brush hogging horse pastures), more HP let me go to a bigger brush hog (72").

Am considering haying next year..still doing research on all the aspects and investment needed.

Backhoe was $7500 option..don't need it often enough to justify it. Have a friend with one (on a 45hp NH boomer) or can rent an excavator fairly cheaply.

The loader is IMPRESSIVE! Moved some logs and lumber and a very big rock (yesterday) and it cares not - will lift beyond what the rear end can 'carry' (had to go into 4WD to backup...)

Have nearly 39 hours on it so far and not a single issue.

Well..the 4x4 dash light and parking brake light do not function...but then my last tractor had no lights on it.

Wasn't aware of a price diff on cash vs loan..but 0 down made it possible for me to get it, so OK, they gotta make money just as my employer has to make money.

Insurance was $993 for the 6 years, and he did the deal as a farm purchase so no sales tax (we have a horse farm and do boarding) so that saved a few bucks.

I didn't haggle..shame on me perhaps? But having looked around here this was a good deal $3500 less than a similar Kubota. Paid 22451 out the door.

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB
Here she is! Dealer said the KL4030 will go on all the CK10 series from them now. Very happy with it so far. Love the throttle link pedal.

Sdi3VjX.jpg

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #20  
Here she is! Dealer said the KL4030 will go on all the CK10 series from them now. Very happy with it so far. Love the throttle link pedal.

Sdi3VjX.jpg
Nice looking tractor. You're going to love it.