Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #1  

dieselfuelonly

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM1401D
Dealer is putting together my CK2610 HST now. Got it set up with a loader and a backhoe. Hope I made a good choice, I feel like I did from everything I have seen and read.

Got them to upgrade me to the KL4010 loader no problem. Otherwise I would have probably gone with the LS XG3025. Wish Kioti had a 12spd shuttle shift model like LS did, but the HST should be fine, especially with cruise control.

For options I got the HST/throttle link pedal, cruise control, 2 remotes one detent and 1 spring, telescoping lower links, 2 element air cleaner and mats.

Can't wait.

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #2  
Nice!

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #3  
If I remember correctly the rear remotes come standard with the TLB setup...? The mats nice to have..I was ready to walk from the deal if the dealer wasn't going to at least throw in a mat. What size bucket are you getting on the BH? I have an 18"bucket and wish I had gotten something smaller for trenching.
It's a great tractor...You're going to love it! Congrats!

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #4  
Love mine. Only regret is not pushing for the upgraded loader. Dealer said he would be afraid of warranty issues. Got a 9" and 16" bucket with mine.

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #5  
Congratulations! You're going to love it. They are a real workhorse.

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #6  
Love mine. Only regret is not pushing for the upgraded loader. Dealer said he would be afraid of warranty issues. Got a 9" and 16" bucket with mine.

We tried that with our sons CK2610 and all we could hear was a mouthy family member of the dealership owner yelling, "I've done talked to them and it'll void the warranty", repeatedly over and over. We had already read it online about others getting the heavier loader so we knew it was possible. The newest brochure for the CK series doesn't even mention the KL2610 loader and she even argued about it when I showed her their very own brochure and the print date, they show the KL2610 in the photos but no mention of it anywhere. I seriously doubt we'll ever do any business with them again. They have good prices but that's about all. Hope he never needs service.

Here's what the newest brochure says: "*Based on field inventory, previous loader models (KL2610 and KL4010) may still be available through a local dealer. Specifications available at KIOTI.com."

Basically that tells me the KL4030 will soon be the only loader available in the CK2610 and up.

The newest brochure. Not sure why it says '403 Forbidden', when I click on it it goes right to the brochure.
403 Forbidden

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #8  
[snip]
Basically that tells me the KL4030 will soon be the only loader available in the CK2610 and up.
[snip]

That sounds right, based on the current Kioti web page for the KL4030. If you scroll down to Applications, it shows all CK models checked: http://www.kioti.com/products/attachments/front-end-loaders/kl4030/ Contrast the checked models for the KL4010 and KL4020 on the same page.

If there's a question about warranty risk at a dealership, I'd just pull up the web page for them to see.

Not that Kioti ever has errors on its website. :) But I'd be inclined to rely on the website data before a printed brochure, which has a much longer lead time for updates.

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB #9  
Well, no longer room for conjecture on this. On the Kioti webpage for the CK2610 HST, under the Attachments tab, the KL4030 is specifically listed with this statement:

Fits the CK10 and CK10SE Series models. (CK2610/CK2610H/CK3510/CK3510H/CK4010/CK4010H/CK3510SE HC/CK4010SE HC) The KIOTI KL4030 front end loader is specifically designed for the model tractors in the CK10 and CK10SE Series, providing efficient performance with single lever joystick control. :thumbsup:

I've taken a quick look at the specs for the KL4030 compared to the KL4010. Virtually the same for those that are listed, except that the KL410 has a slightly higher flow rate at 7.1 gpm, vs. 6.9 gpm, and is 119 lbs. lighter (both measured with a 60" bucket).

However, unlike with the KL4010 (and the KL4020, for that matter) the KL4030 specs do not list reaction times for raising and lowering the boom, and dumping and retracting the bucket. :confused: Given the slightly lower flow rating and heavier weight, perhaps this is intentional. But those are standard data points for rating loader performance, so strikes me as a bit odd.

/ Pulled the trigger on a CK2610 TLB
According to the dealer what you all have said about the loader is correct - when I originally asked about getting a 4 series loader he admitted that they've had problems with the KL2610 loader (whatever those issues are, idk) and soon all the CK series will come with the same loader. They didn't fuss about letting me upgrade and it only cost $200 more for a huge increase in lift capacity.

I got a 12" bucket for the backhoe. Will see how that works with the hoe and will probably get a larger bucket in the future, but didn't want to go too big starting out.

As for the remotes, it would make sense that the hoe would already require one set of (probably detent?) remotes. But extras can't hurt :). Anyone set up hydraulic top link with their CK series? What about a grapple for the loader?