PUG F570

/ PUG F570 #61  
John, did you see my other post regarding the starter...I have to remove mine and haven't seen any bolts to remove with exception to the two that go through the end plate.
Those, I think, are for accessing the armature and brushes.

/ PUG F570 #62  
Added a driver side lever for the passenger side dump latch. I'm sure it will take some nylon hardware to chase the rattles out. Nothing else rattles, and i dont want to start now..
20220311_235524.jpg
20220311_235538.jpg

/ PUG F570 #63  
Good idea and modification.

/ PUG F570 #64  
Currently looking for struts and springs for a 1982 Pug F570. Currently able to find a part number but no leads on purchasing said part. Has anyone had any luck locating news ones?

Last edited:
   / PUG F570 #65  
Letting everyone here know about this group 登录 Facebook

Edit: no idea where the oriental characters came from, its a US group, and goes to the correct group

/ PUG F570 #66  
Currently looking for struts and springs for a 1982 Pug F570. Currently able to find a part number but no leads on purchasing said part. Has anyone had any luck locating news ones?
Supposedly according to PUG, all/most parts can be obtained at a NAPA or good Hardware Store...There are employees at a store like NAPA (old timers) who could find the right strut and spring.
Also check johnwaynes facebook link.