PTO driven stump grinder

/ PTO driven stump grinder #51  
Yes ma'am, from your previous post up above, I'm happy for you that you are making enough money to fill your closet with wonderful dress'. lol lol

SR
Grow up. Feel free to use the ignore button the other direction if that's what you need to do. I generally like reading your input, this is beneath you.

/ PTO driven stump grinder #52  
Grow up. Feel free to use the ignore button the other direction if that's what you need to do. I generally like reading your input, this is beneath you.
1. He won't read it because he said he had me on ignore. (yeaa, right!)

2. He's the one that said he wore a dress. lol (you don't think he would lie, do you?)

But, actually I posted it for the entertainment of the several guys that emailed me, laughing their azzes off over his and my earlier comments. So, I thought I'd give them another laugh, but it's OK if you don't have a sense of humor. lol

SR

/ PTO driven stump grinder #53  
Nice thing about ignore is.. I can still read your whining if I so desire but if I don't, I don't. No one on here knows my email address and I'll keep it that way. I usually read your stuff but in this instance you are acting like a spoiled child so I'm not.