PSA- Meteor pull-type blower, maybe a good deal

/ PSA- Meteor pull-type blower, maybe a good deal #2  
Yup, that looks like a really good deal, especially if you are on that side of that country, eh?

The unit above has some nice features, including hydraulic chute rotation and hydraulic chute deflection, plus the rear scraper blade...all optional upgrades.

A little too big for my 38 hp Mahindra; I am looking for a 68" Meteor, closer to Northern BC.

August is not too early to start shopping. Frost and minus 2*C this morning!

Someone will be very happy with a deal like that!

Thanks for posting this item.

:tractor: ding beep

/ PSA- Meteor pull-type blower, maybe a good deal
Yup, that looks like a really good deal, especially if you are on that side of that country, eh?

The unit above has some nice features, including hydraulic chute rotation and hydraulic chute deflection, plus the rear scraper blade...all optional upgrades.

A little too big for my 38 hp Mahindra; I am looking for a 68" Meteor, closer to Northern BC.

So.......I have to ad.it I hadn't noticed the country!!

/ PSA- Meteor pull-type blower, maybe a good deal #4  
I would love to try one of those.

BUT, considering a nice used 6-7 foot snowblower goes for as little as $1000.00 CDN here in the Summer, it's a premium price for that type of blower.

/ PSA- Meteor pull-type blower, maybe a good deal #5  
isn't in in cortland ny usa?

/ PSA- Meteor pull-type blower, maybe a good deal
   / PSA- Meteor pull-type blower, maybe a good deal #7  
It's to narrow I had looked at it earlier :thumbdown: