Pros and Cons of Kioti

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #81  
Hey coobie, I don't have the pictures anymore but here's the receipt. Not sure why you would think somebody would lie or make something up like that. Hopefully this ease your mind. Also I sent over pictures of the latest issue with the fan chewing its self apartView attachment 556640View attachment 556641 View attachment 556640

Yes I have questions about your post.
Wonder if this has anything to do with the fan? Its a post from you about grill guards that you state its already taken a beating while using the grapple.

"My NX6010 was taking a beating when I was using the root grappler. The hood and front grill are pretty smashed in. I got two pieces of expanded metal and made this. Wish I would have done this when... "

I would probably safely assume like many others who have abused their equipment weather it be from a lack of understanding of the actual working loads or as in my case pushing the machine past its limits that to break both sides you had previously overstressed the unit and like many who do this think the machine should never break. The difference is when A good operator does push it past its limits of design like running a set of rippers on a box blade in frozen ground, or putting extreme side load on a loader or using it as a ram while prying/pushing a stump we don't cry foul we take the responsibility and suck up the experience.
So yes I am calling your post out as I see it, as someone who has abused their machine and would have busted anything they purchased from any manufacturer. I did not however say it wasn't broke but I did and still do question they WHY it broke!

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #82  
Dk35vince I had a small pile of brush. I went to grapple and then I seen hydro oil blowing out. Got out to look and seen the shaft broke and fell out of the cylinder. Then I got back into machine and went to try and move the loader down and the other shaft broke and fell out and the grappler came crashing down. It was a$1000 bill to replace both with no help from dealer or kioti. Sad is the dealer and kioti both admitted they have never seen that. I had the pictures on my old cell. If I can find them I will post them

So, we see that there was a repair bill, so damage obviously happened. That you had to pay $$$ makes it understandable that you would be upset. I think followers of this thread are curious about what caused the fail. Saying you had a small pile of brush is akin to saying you had a small bucket of marshmallows. If it wasn't weight, some other force or flaw, or some law of physics must have caused catastrophic failure.

Misalignment, or pin came out of loader or cylinder?
Something missassembled?
Metal fatigue?
Caught a stump or otherwise jammed it and don't remember?
Bad Karma or didn't live a good and pure life?
Or???

What objectively caused the failure?

I hope your Kioti and you make up and go on to do fun things.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #83  
I have 2119 hours on my DK 35. Its been excellent.
Never gives me any problems.
Works just as tight and smooth as when it was new.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #84  
I did not hijack a thread. I answered the posters question. Then I had two member try to make it seem like I was lying about my problems. Second, I have contacted kioti a few times and they are unwilling to help period. You are right about the dealer but wrong on kioti willingness to help. People that are getting help are getting it from the dealer and they are paying for stuff out of there pocket not kioti. You ask how I know this because when I called kioti about some of the issues they told me at that time I only had two claims for warranty, I said how is that since I had it repaired 10 time already.

Maybe closely re-read my post. I did not say you had hi-jacked the thread, I advised that doing so would not be advisable. I also suggested you post a new thread in the Kioti owners forum and bring your complaints there to discuss them with people who know better than you do about Kioti's willingness to help people with tractors that seem problematic.
And I'll reiterate for you- I'm NOT wrong about Kioti helping their loyal tractor owners. Since May of 2009 I've posted here 7,512 times, and I definitely have learned almost everything I know about Kioti's and tractors in general.When I'm wrong - I admit it, and apologize when needed.
A brief read of your complaints about your tractor totally rings out as use beyond the ability/ capacity of your machine to do what you expect from it. maybe that's from lack of knowledge or inexperience on your part, or just plain wrong choice re size of the machine to tasks performed.
Either way, your dealer said they had never seen what you brought them as far as the broken condition(s) you go on about.

Anyways I want to apologize to the original poster if you felt like I high jacket your thread. I was being honest in what I said and how I feel about my machine.

Your being what you term honest and expressing your feelings about your machine does not equate to an accurate evaluation of your machine, for numerous reasons, some of which have already been stated by me and several others here who have vast experience with their Kioti tractors.
Your beliefs do NOT make what you say into facts. Those challenging your views know better than to buy into your delusion(s).

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #85  
To answer Paulfun9 question I don't think some cosmetic is abuseing a machine. I did not buy my machine to sit in the garge and never get used. Second I run equiment for excavating everyday so I'm pretty sure I I understand equipment and its limitations. This is my second kioti. I had a bobcat ct450 loader backhoe. Same as a dk45-50. I owned it for 300 some hours. In those hours I had to have a seat switch replaced and the two rear axle half of the machine had to be resealed a few time because they leaked. I had to do that on the nx6010 two not sure if that is a normal thing or not. The backhoe had to have two cylinder replaced because they kept blowing out. Luckily bobcat took care of the backhoe for me after it was out of warranty, and a few other things. All I was saying was I ME MYSELF, NOT ANYBODY ELSE , was saying at this piont and the issue I have had in the past with my bobcat and my nx6010 I feel My machine is a lemon or junk. I also gave kioti another chance. When I went to get my nx6010 my wife told me not to because of the issues I had with the bobcat,but I didn't . I guess I should of said lemon, then maybe some of you guys wouldn't have gotten so upset. But I guess you guys feel it's better not to inform people that there are issues but to lie and tell them they are the best machines in the world and nothing is better and they never break and if they do break its operator error because they are idoits and don't know how to run equipment. I feel like this is a Chevy, ford type conversation God for bit any buddy says anything negative about one or the other you get crucified geez. I'm done with this stupid conversation at this piont. probably best they take this post down . At this point the original poster made his decision on machine.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #86  
To answer Paulfun9 question I don't think some cosmetic is abuseing a machine. I did not buy my machine to sit in the garge and never get used. Second I run equiment for excavating everyday so I'm pretty sure I I understand equipment and its limitations. This is my second kioti. I had a bobcat ct450 loader backhoe. Same as a dk45-50. I owned it for 300 some hours. In those hours I had to have a seat switch replaced and the two rear axle half of the machine had to be resealed a few time because they leaked. I had to do that on the nx6010 two not sure if that is a normal thing or not. The backhoe had to have two cylinder replaced because they kept blowing out. Luckily bobcat took care of the backhoe for me after it was out of warranty, and a few other things. All I was saying was I ME MYSELF, NOT ANYBODY ELSE , was saying at this piont and the issue I have had in the past with my bobcat and my nx6010 I feel My machine is a lemon or junk. I also gave kioti another chance. When I went to get my nx6010 my wife told me not to because of the issues I had with the bobcat,but I didn't . I guess I should of said lemon, then maybe some of you guys wouldn't have gotten so upset. But I guess you guys feel it's better not to inform people that there are issues but to lie and tell them they are the best machines in the world and nothing is better and they never break and if they do break its operator error because they are idoits and don't know how to run equipment. I feel like this is a Chevy, ford type conversation God for bit any buddy says anything negative about one or the other you get crucified geez. I'm done with this stupid conversation at this piont. probably best they take this post down . At this point the original poster made his decision on machine.
Funny chit..Folks on here tried to help you now they are liars.Keep up the good work.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #87  
Funny I had other people look at what you posted and how you posted it all three said you were insinuating that I was lying about what happened to my machine. Maybe you didn’t mean it that way but sure reads like that. All I did was show you i wasn’t lying. In the mean time I get hammered for it. Then you have the nerve to say people are helping, who is helping? Maybe I’m reading something wrong. The last few posts pretty much summed up I was an idiot and didn’t now how to run equipment and I’m making up story’s. I’m sorry if your trying to help and I’m getting defensive,but man I must be reading something wrong.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #88  

Sorry but at my age and having run my company as long as I have I still wonder how some of the Operators keep their jobs. I have seen people that have no clue what they are doing to the machine tear things up for a living all the time calling themselves an operator. One of my neighbors is like this and for years he offered to come work for me and I never offered him a job running my equipment because I have seen how he operates when he had borrowed some equipment from his current at the time job for some weekend projects. Before that I wondered why his boss had to turn over his equipment with new so often when Ours lasted 3 times longer and had less repair cost.
So operation everyday isn't going to change my mind. If anything it gives me a better understanding of what possible scenario could have lead to it breaking and exactly where your mistake could have been. The Description of the break tells me more than you realize and without firm proof I simply cant believe that this is not a machine pushed beyond its limits.
I posted first that I only ever broke one loader but what I should have posted was how many broken machines I had to suffer over the years due to operator error, suffered not due to the equipment being faulty but rather the operator sitting behind the controls that called themselves a professional but had no true understanding of the abuse the inflicted upon the machine all the time I have other operators who are more productive because they know when to slow the machine and ease threw a task and avoid down time from breakage and you can always tell the driver by the condition of their machines compared.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #89  
Funny I had other people look at what you posted and how you posted it all three said you were insinuating that I was lying about what happened to my machine. Maybe you didn’t mean it that way but sure reads like that. All I did was show you i wasn’t lying. In the mean time I get hammered for it. Then you have the nerve to say people are helping, who is helping? Maybe I’m reading something wrong. The last few posts pretty much summed up I was an idiot and didn’t now how to run equipment and I’m making up story’s. I’m sorry if your trying to help and I’m getting defensive,but man I must be reading something wrong.
I assume you can read correct?? Go to post #78 and READ coyote machines post(LAST PARAGRAPH) he STATED he & others would be willing to help you.Instead of being so dang defensive and pissed off READ & LISTEN.

/ Pros and Cons of Kioti #90  
Their is no reason on Earth to remove this thread, and TBN doesn't do so anyway. Sometimes a moderator will close a thread as their decision and at their discretion.

I start the chant: where are your proof of 'concept' pics you keep promising. The your old phone excuse is totally lame- why? Because most any phone these days can have everything transferred to a new phone, and are you also telling us you never sent any pics to your computer? You are sending us all your 'proof' from your computer yes? Not from your phone or stone tablet?! :confused2:

I have twice suggested you open your own thread to list your complaints. Have you done so, I highly doubt it, and don't think you will either.

And no one is saying Kiotis don't ever break, or need service, or are the bestest mostest reliable machine on Earth. You're seeing things most likely through beer goggles based on your varied level of use of the English language. Your friends support your delusional thinking; no surprise there, are they tapping the keg at your house or there's?! :drink:

And, amazingly enough you just proved that Kioti DOES help their tractor owners, even after warranty, because when Bobcat was selling their rebadged Kiotis as Bobcat tractors they were essentially the exact same models with the exception of their loader offerings and other attachments.
Daedong of S. Korea is the parent company of both Bobcat tractors and Kioti tractors, and the US reps of both Kioti and Bobcat, though different corporations were selling a Kioti tractor whether white or orange.

All who've posted on this thread know that any brand of tractor can and will from time to time break. The only question that remains is if it breaks due to misuse or defective/poor quality underspecked parts.
Broken loader cylinder(s) are not cosmetic issues, and if you stated in some other thread you broke/dented or otherwise damaged your hood or push-bar from use of your 'grappler'; that sounds like you were abusing your tractor's limits. or could have too big a grapple for your tractor's capacity.

SHOW Pics, start New thread.