Probably not the best forum for this...

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #21  
Might want to look in the mirror You could resemble something more than DENSE....

Only a dumb azz would drink it . The average amount of the 41% solution of glyphosate herbicide ingested by non-survivors was 184 +/- 70 ml (range 85-200 ml), but much larger amounts (500 ... Deaths following ingestion of 'Roundup' alone were due to a syndrome that involved hypotension, unresponsive to intravenous fluids or vasopressor drugs, and ...

But You are correct People drink it and DIE .

/ Probably not the best forum for this...
Might want to look in the mirror You could resemble something more than DENSE....

Only a dumb azz would drink it . The average amount of the 41% solution of glyphosate herbicide ingested by non-survivors was 184 +/- 70 ml (range 85-200 ml), but much larger amounts (500 ... Deaths following ingestion of 'Roundup' alone were due to a syndrome that involved hypotension, unresponsive to intravenous fluids or vasopressor drugs, and ...

But You are correct People drink it and DIE .

Here is a tip on finding more of the facts...learn to scroll down...DUH
What you posted sounds like something you probably copy and pasted from Monsanto's face book page...LoL

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #23  
It's a proven fact that glyphosate causes cancer and can kill people...
There is a big difference between the obese choosing frozen yogurt over ice cream and trying to find fresh produce that does not have poisonous weed killer in it...!

Proven fact... disproven...

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #24  
Here is a tip on finding more of the facts...learn to scroll down...DUH
What you posted sounds like something you probably copy and pasted from Monsanto's face book page...LoL

Not quite -- It's the first item that shows up. If your scroll down you will find plenty of "sensationalized studies."

Screenshot 2018-05-01 at 12.22.25 PM.png

Steve

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #26  
Agree, Probably not the best forum for this..

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #27  
I am a fan of chemical free food. I am also a fan or worm and bug free food. I am also a fan of weed free good. I am a big fan or reasonable price food. Chemicals help make the last three possible. As farmer and licensed pesticide person and with spouse in the medical field might ask what chemical is totally safe in unreasonable amounts? When I learned a person could be killed due to drinking too much water got my attention.

But my biggest question is i keep hearing about how some countries really over use chemicals in their farming yet we import their food. I read info on fish and think also shrimp from heavy polluted waters of Asia which when checked are often outside of legal limits yet we still import them.

I suspect you will find the North American Farmers are some of the safest in the World.

I just had major blood work done at age 64 and all good...except the body fat...not chemical issue...need to out law forks...they are killing us. Don't worry the Affordable Care Act probably will be the tool used to fine us over weight people as they are the tobacco users now. No I am not kidding a bit on that.

/ Probably not the best forum for this... #28  
It's a proven fact that glyphosate causes cancer and can kill people...
There is a big difference between the obese choosing frozen yogurt over ice cream and trying to find fresh produce that does not have poisonous weed killer in it...!

Prove it on causing cancer and not just one voice out of 1000.

Actually, cancel that. This is a stir the pot thread and I don't come here for this.
Time to plant sweet corn so I'm outta this thread.

Not quite -- It's the first item that shows up. If your scroll down you will find plenty of "sensationalized studies.
Steve

That was obvious I only used the FB reference as a jab at a previous accusal...fwiw, I've never browsed ANY facebook pages ever...

hose pesky people with a PhD and/or MD after their names are spoilsports and always want to ruin a good story. Peer-reviewed scientific publications are so overrated.

No, you have the whole **** thing all wrong...first...title abbreviations behind names is by no means a representative of intelligence...a good number PhDs etc...are really nothing but lifetime students because they don't have the fortitude to exist outside the world of academia...

And secondly...it's actually the lawyers and judges that are the "spoilsports" because they are the ones that ultimately decide between one set of expert (working) PHd's etc. that say one thing and another opposing set of expert (working) PhD's that contend the opposite of the first set...

As for the information being sensationalized...always consider the sources...where there is smoke there is fire and there are probably even some PhD's out there that still think that smoking cigarettes is perfectly safe...!

Prove it on causing cancer and not just one voice out of 1000.

Actually, cancel that. This is a stir the pot thread and I don't come here for this.
Time to plant sweet corn so I'm outta this thread.

The Billions of dollars awarded to victims by US courts is enough proof for me...

BTW...the OP was a bout the FDA having studied the issue for two years and have not released the full report...some information was released in the timely article cited... but I agree it does have underlying connotations...