priced out a L47 and M63

/ priced out a L47 and M63 #51  
Commercial market small Kubota TLBs started with B20 and the first to start model line ? (late 80s?), B21 (90s?) then the B26.

The B20 was maybe the first tractor loader where loader was not an option nor meant to be removed. With increased articulation and heavier duty. Options included a chain trencher or backhoe with special frame quick attachment. First small tractor I seen with R4 tires.

/ priced out a L47 and M63 #52  
Don’t mean to throw shade on our little brother BX models. The TLB stable lists B26, L47 and M62 as their models currently. Not having a no loader option and being made not to have a removable loader a unique trait.

There are loader and backhoe options for their subcompact, compact, utility and ag tractors.

They make R-series articulated loader with side shifting backhoe able to dig along a wall easily. Kubota Shop Forman once told me the HST for the B20 was copied from this proven design.

/ priced out a L47 and M63 #53  
How's this for simple but covers all the BX and B and then all the L and M series

Kubota TLB & Mods - B & BX Models
Kubota TLB & Mods - L & M Models
Carl_NH,

Excellent suggestion that is timeless, simple, and easily understood. Looks like a winner to me and has my vote for new thread.

What are likely search terms a visitor might use to locate a TLB related topic they need answered?
How can your suggestion be modified to maximize ease of finding the thread?

/ priced out a L47 and M63 #54  
How's this for simple but covers all the BX and B and then all the L and M series

Kubota TLB & Mods - B & BX Models
Kubota TLB & Mods - L & M Models
M59:
Excellent suggestion that is timeless, simple, and easily understood. Looks like a winner to me and has my vote for new thread.

What are likely search terms a visitor might use to locate a TLB related topic they need answered?
How can your suggestion be modified to maximize ease of finding the thread?

I agree. Good titles. Except for not being as searchable as they could be. How to improve them?
rScotty

/ priced out a L47 and M63 #55  
rScotty,

As I uncerstand Kubota's product line, there are two classes of Kubota TLBs. The larger TLBs containing M62, M59, L47, L45 and the smaller TLBs ( B26 & ?? & possibly L35 ). Don't know which group the L35 fits into.

The larger TLB group have similar features and build parts ( correct me if wrong ) and probably should be a unique thread whereas the smaller TLBs would occupy their own unique thread.

What are group thoughts on creating two threads or just lump all TLBs into one thread even though mods to larger TLBs are not suitable or compatible with the smaller machines.
Hey, what about my L39!!

/ priced out a L47 and M63 #57  
OK technically the TLB series are the B-L-M models only, not BX, so keeping it simple and in one thread? But then new models come along and makes it extinct - so the second one is simpler.

Kubota TLB & Mods B20-B21-B26-L35-L39-L45-L47-L48-M59-M62
Or
Kubota TLB Series B-L-M Models & Mods

/ priced out a L47 and M63 #58  
Simply “Kubota TLB owners” ?

Move thread to Kubota owner, operation section. Hopefully people will post their experience and modifications.

Referencing Kubota’s TLB sales literature from early to a several years ago covers the B, L, M models. There have been number improvements but the letter models have remained the same.

Seems like glossy sales brochures are being replaced by websites. I liked having the sales brochure is the jacket pocket cover of the work shop notebooks.

/ priced out a L47 and M63 #59  
OK technically the TLB series are the B-L-M models only, not BX, so keeping it simple and in one thread? But then new models come along and makes it extinct - so the second one is simpler.

Kubota TLB & Mods B20-B21-B26-L35-L39-L45-L47-L48-M59-M62
Or
Kubota TLB Series B-L-M Models & Mods

OK, I'd say the first one is in the running. It needs to be searchable, & it only gets typed once. So we could do both and make them lengthy. Whoa, the second is real lengthy. Is that bad?

Kubota TLB & Mods for L35 L39 L45 L47 L48 M59 M62

Kubota TLB & Mods for B20 B21 B26 & BX21 BX22 BX23 BX24 BX25

I posted a long title to check out the length down in the News/Feedback Forum.
The title length was OK, but it turns out that TBN's search engine won't search for short words - like M59.
So what now? Back to short?

rScotty

Last edited:
   / priced out a L47 and M63 #60  
Ya - back to short I think

Kubota TLB Series Discussion & Mods