Price Check Price on 4530

/ Price on 4530 #1  

DenisM

Bronze Member
Tractor
Looking for one now.
After much searching and reading, have decided to buy a 4530 and was wondering if any dealers who frequent this site could give me a price? Would like a loader to go with the tractor also. I live north of Baltimore about 30 miles or so.
Anybody have a good, low hour used one for sale?
Thanks
Denis

/ Price on 4530 #2  
DenisM said:
There is one listed on a certain very popular (but unmentionable) auction website at this very moment. :)

Good luck! ;)

Dougster

/ Price on 4530
Dougster,

Thanks for the note. I did see that item on the unmentionable auction site. However it is a long, long way from where I live. It would be quite an investement in time to look at the tractor. Don't feel right about bidding on such an expensive item with out first looking. Even then, there is no guarantee I would win the auction. If I did win; it would mean another trip to Ill. to pick it up.
Sure would like to find a used on; just a bit closed to home though.

Denis

/ Price on 4530 #4  
DenisM said:
Dougster, Thanks for the note. I did see that item on the unmentionable auction site. However it is a long, long way from where I live. It would be quite an investement in time to look at the tractor. Don't feel right about bidding on such an expensive item with out first looking. Even then, there is no guarantee I would win the auction. If I did win; it would mean another trip to Ill. to pick it up. Sure would like to find a used on; just a bit closed to home though.
Denis
I am actually bidding on it myself... but no one should worry very much. Almost anyone else's wallet is way thicker than mine. :rolleyes: Don't even know why I waste my time bidding anymore. I suppose I am waiting for that legitimate second chance offer to appear someday with a price on it that I can actually afford.

Yes, I still believe in the Easter Bunny as well. :rolleyes:

Dougster

/ Price on 4530
Be persistant. I have gotten some real good deals on things. Once got a nice 2 ton walk behind electric fork lift for $100. Only had 200 Hrs on it. Guy lost his lease and needed to get out.
Denis

/ Price on 4530 #6  
DenisM said:
Be persistant. I have gotten some real good deals on things. Once got a nice 2 ton walk behind electric fork lift for $100. Only had 200 Hrs on it. Guy lost his lease and needed to get out.
Denis
Oh yes... it can and does happen. But decent tractors, skidsteers and similar dirtwork equipment always seems to get a good response.

On the other hand, I was asleep at the switch the other day while a John Deere 110 TLB went for a mere $19K. I figured it for maybe $23K-24K. Man, was I ever surprised when I got my end-of-auction email and saw the low selling price. :eek:

Of course, had I been watching and bidding it would have gone for at least $30K!!! :rolleyes:

Dougster

/ Price on 4530 #7  
Dougster said:
I am actually bidding on it myself... but no one should worry very much. Almost anyone else's wallet is way thicker than mine. :rolleyes: Don't even know why I waste my time bidding anymore. I suppose I am waiting for that legitimate second chance offer to appear someday with a price on it that I can actually afford.

Yes, I still believe in the Easter Bunny as well. :rolleyes:

Dougster
Dougster,
I hate to disappoint you, but my dog, Booger, ate the Easter Bunny last spring. I tried to get the little critter out of his mouth, but Booger would just run off. Man, did that bunny squeal.:eek: I am so sorry to break this news to you.:(
Sadness prevails, Brandi

/ Price on 4530 #8  
bindian said:
Dougster, I hate to disappoint you, but my dog, Booger, ate the Easter Bunny last spring. I tried to get the little critter out of his mouth, but Booger would just run off. Man, did that bunny squeal.:eek: I am so sorry to break this news to you.:(
Sadness prevails, Brandi
Well, that could explain a lot of my bad luck lately, but I don't really believe that Booger would do that! Booger looks like a NICE doggie! :)

Dougster

/ Price on 4530 #9  
DenisM said:
After much searching and reading, have decided to buy a 4530 and was wondering if any dealers who frequent this site could give me a price? Would like a loader to go with the tractor also. I live north of Baltimore about 30 miles or so.
Thanks
Denis

I was hoping someone would respond to this with an idea of the value of a 4530. I have a 4530 with the 245 loader that I am considering selling but I have no idea of the price to ask. It has 218 hours. Anyone know the going rate?

Bob

/ Price on 4530 #10  
jodog said:
I was hoping someone would respond to this with an idea of the value of a 4530. I have a 4530 with the 245 loader that I am considering selling but I have no idea of the price to ask. It has 218 hours. Anyone know the going rate?
Bob
Well, on that certain large unmentionable auction website, the 2006 with 476 hours and R4's in Illinois had a "Buy It Now" price of $17,950 (lowered from $18,950) and was bid up to $12,545 (without hitting the unspecified reserve) by the time the auction had ended. It looked a little "used & abused" for my personal taste and it was clear that it was being offered by a dealer with a reputation for high reserves... so that may have taken some enthusiasm out of the bidding.

You can draw your own conclusions from these numbers. :)

Dougster