Mahindra 4035pst value, and is this enough tractor for me?

/ Mahindra 4035pst value, and is this enough tractor for me?
Well, thanks for the assistance. Had a test drive setup for this afternoon and just got a text it has sold. Back to the drawing board.

Found a 5545 semi-locally I’m planning to drive this evening if the rain quits. Almost exactly the same as my dad’s 4530, just newer, 2019, and with my preferred R4 tires. 2 concerns are: 6ft implements might not fully cover the tires, and I’m not a huge fan of the syncro shuttle. But in this hp range, PST and Hydrostatic cost several thousand more.
Anything particular I need to look over on this model besides regular stuff? Thanks

/ Mahindra 4035pst value, and is this enough tractor for me? #13  
Well, thanks for the assistance. Had a test drive setup for this afternoon and just got a text it has sold. Back to the drawing board.
I would check with Clif Jones on the Mahindra 5145 or 5155 (turbo) they were quoting sub 30K to me on the 5145 with FEL recently. used is tuff right now, but if you wait a year that may change for the better.

/ Mahindra 4035pst value, and is this enough tractor for me? #14  
Found a 5545 semi-locally I’m planning to drive this evening if the rain quits. Almost exactly the same as my dad’s 4530, just newer, 2019, and with my preferred R4 tires. 2 concerns are: 6ft implements might not fully cover the tires, and I’m not a huge fan of the syncro shuttle. But in this hp range, PST and Hydrostatic cost several thousand more.
Anything particular I need to look over on this model besides regular stuff? Thanks
I prefer the Sync Shuttle myself but YMMV. good luck

Thanks. The 5545 is 2019, 491hrs, 3rd function in front (he was running a grapple). Comes with bucket, 6ft MD bushhog and 6ft box blade for $20k

I like the 5145 for sure. Local dealer wanted $32k, another for $35k. Did see the states only volume dealer had it for $28k….plus tax.

/ Mahindra 4035pst value, and is this enough tractor for me? #16  
I would say that is a bargain if the tractor wasnt wreckedor something, low hrs 2019, i would jump on it.

/ Mahindra 4035pst value, and is this enough tractor for me? #17  
Thanks. The 5545 is 2019, 491hrs, 3rd function in front (he was running a grapple). Comes with bucket, 6ft MD bushhog and 6ft box blade for $20k

I like the 5145 for sure. Local dealer wanted $32k, another for $35k. Did see the states only volume dealer had it for $28k….plus tax.
looks like a good deal, good luck

Somebody else bought before I finished work.
Used market is crazy right now. Think I might take a break for a while.

/ Mahindra 4035pst value, and is this enough tractor for me? #19  
I feel your pain i went thru 8 months of shopping and trying to beat everyone else to the good deals, but working full time keeps me from being competitive. all used deals were 3/4 the price of new. I finally got the best deal i could on a new tractor and with the 0% offered by mahindra i call it a wash. it is also nice to know that you have a warranty for 5 years. another nice part about buying new is you can concentrate on the right tractor for you not what you can get if you buy right now.

/ Mahindra 4035pst value, and is this enough tractor for me? #20  
Take a trip to Clif jones they are a supporter here and have some good deals. talk to Henry, he is a very motivated salesman. but i would recommend spending some time sitting on tractors. I would also look at the local LS dealer for comparison, MT3 / 4 series, they have some nice tractors with lots of features for good prices.

what ever you decide good luck