Have tractor, need attachments for these tasks…

/ Have tractor, need attachments for these tasks… #11  
the driveway needs a base of stone that is something similar to #2limestone. Then put fines onto of those. You will have minimal drive upkeep

/ Have tractor, need attachments for these tasks…
Yeah I wish we could get that cheap here. Long way from any mountains.
But it’s been a gravel drive reworked and added to since the 60s. There should be a lot of packed in material there

/ Have tractor, need attachments for these tasks… #13  
But it’s been a gravel drive reworked and added to since the 60s. There should be a lot of packed in material there
Sounds like a very solid base after 55 years+. I wouldn’t disturb it, just add a topcoat of more gravel and grade the new material.

/ Have tractor, need attachments for these tasks… #14  
I understand. If you can't get it then you just gotta keep adding to it. Even around here in Indiana people dont understand you need a good base if you want minimal maintenance on a gravel driveway. I have yet needed to rework my drive. I installed it 2015. I actually upset the contractor doing my home. Bc he wanted me to put in top coat gravel as I was gone. I said absolutely not. I had concrete trucks, cranes and other big equipment pack in those twos. I got back smoothed it out and then put more down. Then top coated it. Its held up great. Usually potholes in driveways are indicative that the base needs reworked. If you dot have a lot of the potholes then I would just do as you are going to do. Just rework and order more material when needed. If you have a lot. Then you might consider reworking it all

/ Have tractor, need attachments for these tasks… #15  
Really - the driveway is not all that bad. Just add more gravel and regrade. Like jyoutz says. AND I've used my Land Pride LPGS on my driveway for years with splendid success. I have a mile long gravel driveway. It was built in 1982 and is still in great shape.

/ Have tractor, need attachments for these tasks… #16  
The box blade you have and a grader blade that tilts both ways is best for a gravel driveway. Everyone I know that bought a land plane was disappointed and sold it.
Probably because they didn’t have it set up correctly or they expected immediate perfect results. . I’ve done over 50 gravel driveways with mine…and yes I also have a box blade. Set up and adjusted correctly, and used as intended nothing will give you a gravel driveway finish for the $$ like a land plane.

/ Have tractor, need attachments for these tasks… #17  
Probably because they didn’t have it set up correctly or they expected immediate perfect results. . I’ve done over 50 gravel driveways with mine…and yes I also have a box blade. Set up and adjusted correctly, and used as intended nothing will give you a gravel driveway finish for the $$ like a land plane.
Maybe, but it’s a one purpose implement. The other blades have many uses.