Price Check price of 2710

/ price of 2710 #31  
Thank you Bird./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
It makes me wonder what alot of dealers are so worried about and maybe what if anything they are trying to hide or overcome. Any business has problems and they must be overcome to become and also stay successful. Where I work has its own set of problems and we are constantly working to overcome them and it always seems when you get over one hurdle there is always another and another and another. It sure keeps it a constant challenge as with any business.

Our boss lets us in on alot of information and training that the average tech would never see or hear. But to be a well rounded employee you should have an idea on where the money is being made and spent. The business training we go through some of it is B.S. and some of it is very eye opening. Yes we also do basic business training as well as tech training. But to stay on the cutting edge those are things that I feel should be done at every business. I could go on and on but what it all boils down to is it's the year 2000 and alot of businesses need to wake up and take a good look at what is going on inside of them instead of others!!!
Gordon

/ price of 2710 #32  
I don't see how a dealership can be backed up 3 or 4 weeks. My Kubota dealer's service manager is like the Maytag man. Everytime I go in there and see the shop there is one OLD tractor in there being overhauled. Thats it. None outside waiting to be fixed.

/ price of 2710 #33  
I saw a dealer that was backed up by two months (or at least that was what he said). Maybe he was trying to punish me for buying an old used tractor from an individual instead of from him. I did all the work myself in a couple of weekends. When I bought a new tractor, I did not buy it from him. I did check out the service department of all dealers before I bought my tractor. The dealer I bought from had nothing but make readies in it. I was assurred that in or out of warranty, they never had a backup of more than a few days. Through their busy season, there weren't many tractors in the shop. It is a large dealer.