Price Check Price help please

/ Price help please #21  
<font color="blue">I am not trying to knock any other tractor brands </font>
<font color="blue"> Well buddy read and weep. </font>

smat,

The original poster asked a specific question about the DK35 here in the Kioti forum. If he was interested in asking questions about multiple brands he would have asked in the General buying & pricing forum. If you would have asked some questions of your own here in the Kioti forum, prior to your purchase, maybe some of the finer points could have been discussed. You only have to justify your purchase to one person and you don't have to justify it here in the Kioti forum. Both companies do make fine tractors and there is a format set up to discuss all of them.

Don

/ Price help please #22  
I have noticed that people that don't buy one of the big three spend allot of time criticizing the big three. I am not trying to criticize any tractor brand. I was just offering information to someone that is trying to make the same decision that I just made. My last post was a response simply to defend my statement that the Kubota was a better deal. Let me restate again that for what I was looking for in the size that I was looking for, the Kubota was a better deal. Perhaps in the size you have the Kioti was a better deal. I enjoy reading about all tractor brands and if I offend any one I am sorry

/ Price help please #23  
<font color="blue"> I have noticed that people that don't buy one of the big three spend allot of time criticizing the big three.</font>
I think your perception is a bit scewed and general in nature.

<font color="blue"> Let me restate again...... </font>

Opposed to restating what's already been said..... let's not hijack this thread and return it to the original topic of the DK35.

Don

/ Price help please #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( This is in response to John saying that I am not stating the facts. Well buddy read and weep.)</font> There is certainly no need for me to weep. All you have done is make my point that the two brands are "comparable," not equal. BTW, the Kubota site states, "weight with ROPS," and all the tire specs are based on standard tires. As for criticizing, I made no criticism of Kubota in my post. Kubota makes fine tractors. Prices vary all over the country, and from dealer to dealer. You got lucky and got a good price. Be happy. When someone asks about Kubota, I'm happy to say they are excellent tractors, but I was able to save money by buying Kioti. John

/ Price help please #25  
There can be a large variation in price from dealer to dealer. When I was shoping Kubota B's and Kioti CK20HST, I got a $1500 difference on the CK20HST from two dealers near me. Of course, the higher quote came from a dealer I did not visit, it was just over the phone, and some people won't sharpen their pencils that much if you don't stop in. Anyway, after the first quote I was left with the impression that the Kioti was more expensive than the B7510 I was looking at, but this turned out not to be true. For other people in other areas with other tractors, it may work out differently. Within the budget limit I had set, I was more interested in the features and feel of the unit than I was with getting a particular brand, and Kiot worked out best for me. I truly liked the Kubotas, and would have no reason not to like JD or NH. I was pre-disposed to want a MF, but the Iseki they sell did not impress me. The goal is to get a tractor and deal that YOU can be happy with - others may pick something else.

/ Price help please #26  
Well said Chris. Better than my defensive posture for sure. John