Need to find out what of fair price is for:

DK35 4x4
turf tires
72" MMM
FEL
6 ft rear blade

any help would be appreciated

/ Price help please #2  
get a hold of a dealer. there are a bunch of us out here that would like to help.

/ Price help please #3  
Where you located at? Best thing to do is contract your local dealer.

/ Price help please
NW Ohio...nearest dealer 60 miles away....Have one quote: 20K+....seems high to me.

/ Price help please
Good price for a gear model or a good price for a hst model?....im looking towards going gear

/ Price help please #8  
Maybe you haven't seen the DK35 yet? It has sychronized gears and a sychronized shuttle (you don't have to stop completely to go F/R in whatever gear you're in). $20K is not bad for what you said you wanted with it. The DK35 is a good sized tractor and offers a lot of extras standard instead of add on. If you're comparing tractors, please be sure you're comparing all the features to a tractor that is REALLY comparable to the DK35. I think you'll find it has higher lift capacities, many times higher hydraulic flow and other nice features you'd pay extra for with some other brands. Hope this helps. John

/ Price help please #9  
Hey, dont forget the tilt steering wheel, "reclining" seatback, std remotes, worklight, folding rops, and one of the best groups of dealers there is! (sorry got carried away).

One thing for sure, you will have one heck of a lawnmower with that setup!

/ Price help please #10  
Wow ! John you make me want to buy another Kioti !!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Seriously though, Kioti is a lot of tractor for the money . If money was never even a issue ,I would still buy a kioti .
I just spent this morning crawling around on my back under my DK45 adding a set of hyd lines to the front for my "Super Secret Invention /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I think everyone should crawl under their tractor !!! I was amazed at how well it is put together.
I like it , I love it , I want some more of it !!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Big Al