Price Check Price help please

/ Price help please #11  
super secret invention.... HUMMMM
If you tell us what it is, will you then have to kill us?

/ Price help please #12  
Hrrmm... maybe it's a 4 in 1 bucket or a grapple of some sort? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Price help please #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I just spent this morning crawling around on my back under my DK45 adding a set of hyd lines to the front for my "Super Secret Invention .)</font> I want to see how you do that. All I can do is wiggle on my back under mine! As for this "secret" how long are you going to keep it a secret. Don't forget the "Build it Yourself" forum. Of course, you have plenty of room on that big beast of yours to do a lot of things. Keep us "posted." John

/ Price help please #14  
I am not trying to knock any other tractor brands but when I priced the dk35 it was 1500 dollors more than the Kubota L3130 and the Kioti did not come close to the L3130 specs. The L3130 with a loader and R4 is about 17000. I explored all brands of tractors but in the 30 to 38 hp the kubota was rhe best deal.

/ Price help please #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am not trying to knock any other tractor brands but when I priced the dk35 it was 1500 dollors more than the Kubota L3130 and the Kioti did not come close to the L3130 specs.)</font> When you make such a blanket statement about tractors when Kubota offers 4 different L3130 models, I have to wonder which you are comparing to the DK35. Kubota offers the F (2WD), the DT (4WD), GST (4WD) and the HST (4WD). All of those models have less HP (gross 32.1, net 31.0, PTO 25.5 and 24.0 hst) Kioti is 35 gross HP and 25.3 PTO HP. The DK35 3 pt hitch has standard position, draft and mixed, while kubotas is draft optional. Hydraulic flows are comparable with Kioti main pump at 7.8 gpm, Kubota 8.3, Kioti PS flow 4.7gpm, Kubota 4.9. Kioti transmission 8F/8R or optional 16F/16R, Kubota with GST 12F/8R no option for more and the others are 8F/8R. The DK35 weighs 3475# with ROPS/AG tires, Kubota GST 3260# w/ROPS. The only big advantage seen in the L3130 is greater 3pt hitch lift. Kioti 2163# @24" behind lift point, Kubota 2650# @24" behind lift point. So you say they don't come close in specs. Another example of stating what one wants to state rather than the facts. I don't like to knock someone elses brand either, but get the facts straight, and tell us which models you're comparing. For all we know you got a quote for a 2WD Kubota L3130 F model with mechanical shuttle, which specs out even less than DK35 at times. When I hear someone say (with exceptions) oh, the kioti was more expensive than the Kubota, I know they're not comparing apples to apples and they're paying extra for an option that the Kioti has standard or they just don't order the option. John

/ Price help please #16  
MrKiotiJohn
you know one of the best things about the Kioti is how easy it is to get parts..... Since we do not offer countless configurations of a DK 35 (or 40-50-55-65-3054 etc.etc)
we can brag about "there is only one front wheel seal for this machine" or "there is onlyone grill for this machine" or on and on and on.....
With the big 3 guys... yes they can offer many differant varaitions on the same machine....Just wate 5 years and try to order a part. The parts man will need Searial #, production #, casting #, "do you know what axel, or clutch you have in that machine", the parts man will ask.... "SIR the parts man will state... there are at least 3 differant break shoes for that machine... I need more numbers from you"

Only one water pump for the dk 45, one fan, one pulley, one valve gasket..... you get the picture.
I like my Kioties
smittys equipment

/ Price help please #17  
That’s very true Virgil, and one thing that’s even better is say that water pump, it also fits the DK35, DK40 & DK50 Tractor. Very good parts interchangeability!

/ Price help please #18  
sure saves a lot of time and money FOR THE PERSON WHO IS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO OWN A KIOTI !

/ Price help please #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( MrKiotiJohn you know one of the best things about the Kioti is how easy it is to get parts..... Since we do not offer countless configurations of a DK 35 (or 40-50-55-65-3054 etc.etc)
we can brag about "there is only one front wheel seal for this machine" or "there is only one grill for this machine" or on and on and on..... )</font> Thanks Virgil for pointing that out. You and Jon Depratt are right on with your observations.

/ Price help please #20  
I should have clarified what I meant when I said that Kubota was a better deal. I am sure that the Kioti is a fine tractor but let me explain what I went through to make my discussion.

DK 35 Kioti Kubota L3130 DT 4WD
Engine hp 35 32
No of cylinder 3 3
Fuel Tank 11.5 10.6
PTO 28.3 hp 25.5
Mid PTO 2000 2000
Transmission Shuttle 8f/8r Transmission Shuttle 8f/8r
Min travel Speed .55 mph 0.11
Max Travel speed 13.93 16.5
Brake wet disk wet disk
Clutch dry single stage Clutch dry single stage
Hydrolic pump flow 12.5 13.2
Pump capacity 7.8 8.3
3 point lift 2163 2650
Weight with tires and ROPS 3475 3220 without tires or ROP
Ground Clearance 11.4 14.2
Turning Radius 111.8 106.8

Loader kl1450 Loader LA723
Max lift height 103.5 102.4
Lift capacity 1350 1870
Breakout force 2100 2605
Releif setting 2300 2560
Raise Boom 4 3.3
Lower Boom 4 2.2
Dump Bucket 2.5 1.3
Retract Bucket 2.1 2.2
R4 tires R4 tires
Price I was given 18500 17000

Kubota beat Kioti in all the major areas that I was looking at. This only for the size tractor I was looking at other sizes may be different. The standard options that the Kubota has are nice also: Tilt, Cruise, Adjustable Seat, Digital Gauges, extendable arms on 3 point, Folddown ROP, Hydrolic Lock, Quick Detach Bucket just to name a few.

This is in response to John saying that I am not stating the facts. Well buddy read and weep.
Smat