Price Check Price check

/ Price check #21  
Trey...looks to me like you have about $3,000.00 worth of equipment that looks to be in real good shape on that trailer....now that means you got a screaming good deal and like the other poster said...having Grandpas tractor is priceless...Good for you !

/ Price check
Thank you brin for your input

/ Price check #24  
I would give anything to have my grandpas tractor. You did good.

/ Price check #25  
Take it from me,having something my grandfather and father farmed with is priceless. We still ted hay with grandpa's Farmall 200. It needs paint, the wiring needs to be replaced and the tires are checked up pretty good, but it sure makes me feel good taking it around the same fields they did.

/ Price check
I also my other grandpas john deere 60 he farmed with

/ Price check
There's supposed to be a got behind also

/ Price check #28  
That buy was priceless due to the grandpa connection. Even without the history it was a screaming deal.

/ Price check
I changed all the fluids in the tractor yesterday and I graded 2 miles of the dirt road I live on. Today I'm moving dirt into the horse stalls and I'm gonna finish the road. I'm really impressed with it's pulling power because I had my old red gill box-blade full of dirt and it wasn't even spinning

/ Price check #30  
I changed all the fluids in the tractor yesterday and I graded 2 miles of the dirt road I live on. Today I'm moving dirt into the horse stalls and I'm gonna finish the road. I'm really impressed with it's pulling power because I had my old red gill box-blade full of dirt and it wasn't even spinning

Sounds like you are having fun. How wide is that box blade? It looked pretty big. Glad you are doing well with her.