Price Check Price check

/ Price check
I don't have ant pics yet, it's located in Belmont North Carolina but I'm going to get it in about a month. I'd love to get it now but we are starting to plant and I've gotta be here for that 😞

/ Price check
But as soon as I get her home and clean it up I'll be sure to put some pics up

/ Price check
I ain't got her yet but my uncle sent me some pics.

image-2460468998.jpg

image-2707684137.jpg

image-1473939606.jpg

He didn't wash it that good but I'll get it waxed up when I get er home Monday

/ Price check #14  
It looks pretty good to me trey. Those babies are built like a tank. That box blade almost looks too big. Does it pull it good when loaded? Thanks for posting the pictures.

/ Price check #15  
Welcome to the family! It don't get no better than a Massey Ferguson!

/ Price check #16  
That is a good price for a diesel with medium hours (goes for about x2 of what a gas does where I am from). Nice paint and taken care of, I assume everything works? MF135s are about as cool of vintage tractor ever made. Yet they are very useful, not just a parade queen.

/ Price check
It'll pull the box blade good since the tires are loaded

/ Price check #18  
Well good. I think it was worth it especially being you know the tractor anyway.

/ Price check #19  
I can tell you that tractor in that condition would be worth $5000 around Western Missouri....one thing that adds value to you is your Grandfather's Heritage...that's priceless to you to own a piece of your families heritage. I have customers that will hunt and find their families heritage model and price becomes no object if they can locate they want dads or grandpas tractor. Around here $2500 is what the Salvage Yard will pay for a tractor that is running. Your pictures prove it's worth the price and maybe more. That size and model is pretty hot market in West Central Missouri we have lots and lots of small farms.

/ Price check
I'll have her home either tomorrow or Sunday, depending on the rain. Along with the tractor i got 7 different implements that are all in great shape. Granddaddy tore down and repainted all his implements every 2 years so there all in great shape.

image-508289463.jpg

image-4047842333.jpg

image-3581900805.jpg

image-3568413343.jpg