Price Check Price check ck3510h

/ Price check ck3510h #21  
I try to buy local as much as possible and the folks close by hear have been great to work with. I bought from "the tractor place" and they have been very helpful. One of the main drivers for my local dealer is they are only about 5 miles from the kioti assembly plant. The folks at Reedy where very helpful as well and I would have not hesitated to buy from them either.

Now the waiting and the project list begins...

Totally understand. Our "Local" guy was still 50ish miles in the opposite direction and since we've no means to haul it ourselves; we're going to have to pay someone to go to either shop should something major arise so we took distance out of the equation.

As a side note - the "local" guy sold us the wrong hydraulic filter when we did the 50 hour service resulting in a hasty trip there and back to exchange it on a Saturday because the chain wrench had crushed the old filter getting it off (lesson learned - compare replacement parts prior to removing them). In their defense they didn't give us any problems with swapping it other than the long out of the way drive.

Good luck on your project list. Remember no to look too happy while you're working or folks won't believe it's really work. ;)