Price Check Price check ck3510h

/ Price check ck3510h #1  

Skidrowe18

Tractor
Kioti CK 3510
Hi all,
New member to the forum but I have been lurking for some time. I am in the market for my first tractor (well the first of my own) and so far I am setting my sights on a kioti. I am just starting my shopping and have only drove the ck3410 h but it seems to fit exactly what I am looking for. I can't seem to find much on pricing help on these new machines so I am hoping to get some guidance from the experts here.

Tractor and loader $18900
Backhoe $7400
Rotatory cutter $900
Box blade $695

I will be looking at Kubota later this week (L3301) for comparison but its going to have really have something special!

/ Price check ck3510h #2  
I was quoted 17900 for the tractor/loader on the CK35H. With the Tier 4 markup, that price looks about right, and the attachments are right in the proper range.

You are making the same comparison I did, but with the next generation tractor. (I did the CK35 to the L3200). In my opinion, backed up by where I spent my money, the Kubota L00 series can't hold a candle to the CK series.

/ Price check ck3510h
Thanks TJP89. The more I read about the Kubota, the less I seem to like it. I am starting to think about the Mahindra 1533. It seems to have some nice features as well, but I made a mistake by letting my wife look at the Kioti with me. As we were leaving she asked me why we were not going home with it:thumbsup:

I have been looking for the CK35 but I am afraid I will be stuck with the new generation. Trying to find older ones is next to impossible now.

/ Price check ck3510h #4  
After all rebates
$18,581 hst tractor and loader (66" bucket) (first 50 hour service included) (delivered)
$5,400 backhoe with 24" bucket (using it as a landscape bucket)
The backhoe was going to be $5,750 after the $1,500 rebate but I was able to talk them down to $5,400.
It doesn't sound like you were offered the backhoe rebate.

/ Price check ck3510h
Thanks Hd. Your comment got me thinking that I did not ask the right question at the dealership. I rember seeing that there is a cash back offer on the kioti for equipment package for the CK series for "up to" $4500 but does not give much detail. I'll give the dealer a call tomorrow and see what he has to say.

/ Price check ck3510h #6  
Thanks Hd. Your comment got me thinking that I did not ask the right question at the dealership. I rember seeing that there is a cash back offer on the kioti for equipment package for the CK series for "up to" $4500 but does not give much detail. I'll give the dealer a call tomorrow and see what he has to say.

The deals can differ, usually there is some combination of free loader, implement discount, 0% financing, or cash discount used to determine final price. Some kick in under certain circumstances, but they never all apply. If you use one, others may not be available. However, usually the final price is about the same.

/ Price check ck3510h #7  
i know there was some ck 30 and 35 models at a dealer in Indianapolis indiana. but did you compare the specks on the new 3510 to it. the loader lift is impressive.

/ Price check ck3510h
Well it pays to shop around. I found another dealer that quoted me 25400 or the same set up delivered from 150 miles away. I took that back to the original dealer and he was not happy (but I was) but he mathed the price. This dealer is close by so I would rather have used him to start with so, tractor should be here next week!

/ Price check ck3510h #9  
Well it pays to shop around. I found another dealer that quoted me 25400 or the same set up delivered from 150 miles away. I took that back to the original dealer and he was not happy (but I was) but he mathed the price. This dealer is close by so I would rather have used him to start with so, tractor should be here next week!

Congrats:thumbsup:, pics are in order when delivered..

/ Price check ck3510h #10  

$25,400 with FEL and backhoe? Sounds good. That's what I would like to get....