Price Check Price check ck3510h

/ Price check ck3510h
FEL, backhoe and box blade?

That's correct. Tractor. FEL, backhoe, and box blade. The price was good enough that I went ahead and got a rotary cutter as well. I was going to be borrowing one from a neighbor for a while but this put thing in my price range.

/ Price check ck3510h #14  
Well it pays to shop around. I found another dealer that quoted me 25400 or the same set up delivered from 150 miles away. I took that back to the original dealer and he was not happy (but I was) but he mathed the price. This dealer is close by so I would rather have used him to start with so, tractor should be here next week!

I got my DK40 TLB plus a couple of implements from a dealer 300 miles away. Dealer drove it to me, spent the night (we are on an island), took my older tractor in trade and headed back. Never needed anything more than phone support and UPS for parts delivery. Phone support has always been excellent and I enjoyed solving little issues like having the 4wd stop working because a branch had disconnected a coupling under the operator station. Amazing what you can figure out with a few iphone photos and a conversation with a mechanic while you are under the tractor. TBN is pretty much all I need now when questions come up.

/ Price check ck3510h #15  
That's correct. Tractor. FEL, backhoe, and box blade. The price was good enough that I went ahead and got a rotary cutter as well. I was going to be borrowing one from a neighbor for a while but this put thing in my price range.

That is really good to know when I go shopping. Sounds like a great deal.

/ Price check ck3510h #16  
Well it pays to shop around. I found another dealer that quoted me 25400 or the same set up delivered from 150 miles away. I took that back to the original dealer and he was not happy (but I was) but he mathed the price. This dealer is close by so I would rather have used him to start with so, tractor should be here next week!

That wouldn't happen to have been Reedy Creek Equipment was it?

/ Price check ck3510h
Reedy creek is the one that gave me the lower offer to start with but I didn't buy from them. Why do you ask?

/ Price check ck3510h #18  

That'd be robbery around me. Well, not quite, but close. It shows that if you give your dealer a chance, they can often match a lower price from another dealer. Good job by the OP going back to his local dealer instead of immediately going with the lower price, as many here do.

/ Price check ck3510h #19  
Reedy creek is the one that gave me the lower offer to start with but I didn't buy from them. Why do you ask?

I started to send you a note to suggest them but figured it might have been too far away after I looked at a map.

That's who we ended up buying from (100mi away from us) and they were super nice. Gave us the best price quote we had (from any brand/dealer) on the phone. Then when we went face to face to settle he went even lower (incl delivery, filled tires, etc)

If your local guy is good to ya then I think you'll be fine but I don't think you would have had any regrets if you had gone with Reedy either.

Hope you enjoy the new tractor as much as we have ours!

/ Price check ck3510h
I try to buy local as much as possible and the folks close by hear have been great to work with. I bought from "the tractor place" and they have been very helpful. One of the main drivers for my local dealer is they are only about 5 miles from the kioti assembly plant. The folks at Reedy where very helpful as well and I would have not hesitated to buy from them either.

Now the waiting and the project list begins...