Price Check Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab

/ Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab #1  

rcooley4

Tractor
John Deere 4720 cab tractor
Hi all,

I just received a quote for the Kioti NX6010HST Cab and a few of implements, can anyone let me know if these prices seem good or bad?

THANKS!

The Kioti NX6010 cab tractor, with hydro trans, industrial tires filled with rim guard, rear wiper,
3rd function switch mounted on the joystick, hydraulic hoses run to the front of the loader arms,
Rear hydraulic valve, $37,990 using the 5.85%. $42,542 using the 0% or low interest loans.

I知 guessing you are doing some serious land clearing and want to grab brush, rocks, logs etc with the 4in 1 bucket.
I can sell you one for $3,326 and it will work but it weighs app 1,000lbs which will take away from what you can lift. (FYI: Unfortunately, the loader comes with the bucket included so you can't just by the 4 in 1)

An alternative idea might be a grapple. The 66 grapple weighs 470lbs which would allow you to lift 530 more lbs than the 4 in 1.
I can sell you the 66 grapple for $2,625. HLA Attachments - Light Duty Root Rake c/w Grapple

As a package deal I will sell you the Woods Rotary cutter #BB720X for $2,975. Retail is $3,640
And the #GHT72 tiller for $4,095. Retail is $4,930.

I have 48 pallet forks rated at 4,000lbs. I have them discounted to $650.
You would only save a few pounds and dollars getting lighter ones.

woods PRD8400 finish mower, $3,750 includes, solid tires and rear chain shield.

Kioti front mounted snow blower for the NX6010, retail is $8,136. I will package it at $7,100.

MAN, this is going to be an expensive day......:eek:

/ Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab #2  
Hi all,

I just received a quote for the Kioti NX6010HST Cab and a few of implements, can anyone let me know if these prices seem good or bad?

THANKS!

The Kioti NX6010 cab tractor, with hydro trans, industrial tires filled with rim guard, rear wiper,
3rd function switch mounted on the joystick, hydraulic hoses run to the front of the loader arms,
Rear hydraulic valve, $37,990 using the 5.85%. $42,542 using the 0% or low interest loans.

I知 guessing you are doing some serious land clearing and want to grab brush, rocks, logs etc with the 4in 1 bucket.
I can sell you one for $3,326 and it will work but it weighs app 1,000lbs which will take away from what you can lift. (FYI: Unfortunately, the loader comes with the bucket included so you can't just by the 4 in 1)

An alternative idea might be a grapple. The 66 grapple weighs 470lbs which would allow you to lift 530 more lbs than the 4 in 1.
I can sell you the 66 grapple for $2,625. HLA Attachments - Light Duty Root Rake c/w Grapple

As a package deal I will sell you the Woods Rotary cutter #BB720X for $2,975. Retail is $3,640

Kioti front mounted snow blower for the NX6010, retail is $8,136. I will package it at $7,100.

If you total it all up and buy all at the same time, it is at least 3-4K too high. Ken Sweet

/ Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab
Ken,
Thanks for the feedback!!! I don't think I can justify the front blower that's a LOT of money so now I'm looking into a rear one for price comparison.

Thanks again!

/ Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab #4  
Hi all,

THANKS!

Go big or go home man!!! There is nothing more satisfying than when a situation arises (and believe me, they will..) and you really, really NEED a piece of equipment to already have it on your place to put to use right away!! Looking at his 4 in 1, I believe mine weighed about 500 lbs, with a 36" (or close) opening of the jaws. I didn't get a grapple, because I keep mine on (I hate changing stuff if I don't have to) to be a 'catch all.' I got the extra lip to carry a little more dirt/fill, welded 3 forged hooks on it, and got the one with teeth and it does quite well for me. Someone mentioned brushy stuff, yeah, It is not the greatest for brush, but dang good for most everything else. Enjoy the process and take it all in!! Cool beans man!!!

/ Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab #5  
Before you jump on the NX6010, consider that it is virtually the identical tractor to the NX4510 with the exception of engine software plus about six $grand. If your tasks involve loader or running six foot implements, the 4510 will do just as good a job. Maybe in a 3ft snow storm you'd have to travel a little slower but that's about it. Loader operations are zero different on any of the NX or DKse models as they all share the same loader. Kioti has a marketing strategy that is totally aimed at upselling horsepower on the identical tractor frame/loader size. And they literally just change out the engine software. The only other difference as I recall is that the 6010 comes with slightly larger wheels.

/ Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab
Island Tractor,
Lot's of people argue for more or less HP, but I'm set on two thing.

1. I'll get the biggest engine possible for whatever chassis size I go with. For ME, I'd much rather be over sized than undersized.
2. I only want a HST transmission, a lot of people say they aren't as good as a shuttle but I'll take the risk for the convenience.

Other parts of the purchase I could be swayed one way or the other but not those two points.

But thanks for the suggestion, don't take my stubbornness the wrong way. I'm on here looking for other peoples Perspective, thanks for the post.

/ Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab #7  
Hi all,

THANKS!

Not impressed with the prices offered.

/ Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab #8  
Island Tractor,
Lot's of people argue for more or less HP, but I'm set on two thing.

1. I'll get the biggest engine possible for whatever chassis size I go with. For ME, I'd much rather be over sized than undersized.
2. I only want a HST transmission, a lot of people say they aren't as good as a shuttle but I'll take the risk for the convenience.

Other parts of the purchase I could be swayed one way or the other but not those two points.

But thanks for the suggestion, don't take my stubbornness the wrong way. I'm on here looking for other peoples Perspective, thanks for the post.

My point is that the engine size for the NX4510 and NX6010 is IDENTICAL. You can soup up an engine with software to get more horsepower but the nuts and bolts and castings and pistons are the same. Which do you think will last longer???

I also have an HST transmission on my DK40se (which is very similar to the NX which succeeded it in the Kioti lineup). No problem with the HST at all after eight years and I'd do it again without hesitation.

/ Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab #9  
Hi all,

THANKS!

A alternative would to buy the tractor locally and then buy the implements from us. Below are some Commercial business delivered prices of the implements:
New Tomahawk 66 grapple bucket---$1295
New Tennessee River 6 Ft Rotary cutter $1295
New 6 Ft Tarter geardrive roto tiller $1980
New 7 Ft Phoenix finish mower $2650
New Tennessee River pallet forks $695

Ken Sweet

/ Price check - 9/14/16 - Kioti NX6010HST Cab #10  
The NX4510 and NX6010 are not the same tractor. There is more of a difference than just 15 HP. It is a bigger frame, heavier tractor and is Cat 2 ready and probably more. Was on the dealer lot just yesterday and they had a NX5010, I made a comment to him how much smaller it looked than my NX6010. He agreed, and made a comment that in the Kioti line, it is the only model where the frame does change as the HP goes up. If the wallet allows, go with the more HP as you never know when you might need it.