Practice with my drone

/ Practice with my drone #2  
Wonderful video! Thanks

/ Practice with my drone #3  
   / Practice with my drone #4  
Nice. That's a big biplane. I fly RC planes. WWII planes and Biplanes are my favorites.
I recently got a little drone with a camera but it seems so complicated... I haven't gotten it off the ground yet.
Great job on the video. What drone and camera are you using?

/ Practice with my drone #5  
Fun video and looks like a very nice flying field. I have not flown my models in years. I lost my best friend that I flew with all the time and my heart just is not in it anymore. Maybe some day.

/ Practice with my drone #6  
I have a couple drones, an Autel and a DJI and the one thing I don't like is none of them record sound, just video so you have to dub in some music.

/ Practice with my drone #7  
This 40cc twin was one of my favorites. Picture is a few yrs old.

Attachments

• 9-4-16.jpg
    9-4-16.jpg
    617.4 KB · Views: 88
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Waco 2 by GB.jpg
    Waco 2 by GB.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 90
   / Practice with my drone #8  
I have a couple drones, an Autel and a DJI and the one thing I don't like is none of them record sound, just video so you have to dub in some music.
if it had sound, all you would hear is the motor and blades. there awfully noisy.

i like my DJI Mavic. was very easy to learn to fly. great picture quality. good battery life. flew it in strong breeze, absolutely stable video, was amazed.

/ Practice with my drone #10  
Not a big fan of DJI because of the geo fencing. The Autel has none.
I also have a DJi 3 Mini. I don't mind the geo fencing; keeps me out of trouble, but it is switchable. I love the 'Follow Me' feature. That would be real handy for the Tiger Moth. I think it'd keep up with it. The Mini 3 max is 11 miles @ 38mph with standard battery.