Power Trac 425 & associates

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #1  

bubenberg

Platinum Member
Tractor
PT425, Kubota L2050, 3 hydrostatic Exmark mowers. Z21D Kubota ZTR, 2 Kunz acrease wing mowers, 1 rough cut kunz mower, one vintage grasshopper ztr, one vintage gravely ztr, various large garden tracto
Hi mossroad,
i on behave of everyone (i hope) that read your thread for those many month would like to thank you for the thought to start it, monitor it, and keep it lively interesting and technically very accurate.
as the pt population is growing i hope that you, charlie, sedgewood a many others will contribute to this all American (oh well the kraut motor deutz) tractor. i am a firm believer that if we get others to procure and report on this little beasty, pt will make available r&d money to satisfy our many desires to improve our taste for new toys/attachments and improvements.

hans

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #2  
Well, thank you!

The fine folks who run TBN were very gracious in letting us keep it going with an un-specific topic for that long and I appreciate it.

So, we got things started and people are interested. Now we can continue to post information and ask questions regarding these fine machines, only this time, I'll try to keep my posts more specific to topic. That last post turned into a monster that wouldn't die/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.

The only thing that I ask of my fellow Power Trac owners is to please update your profiles to include your PT### so we can find you easier/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. We have lots to talk about.

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #3  
Power Trac should be paying you guys for you photos and information!

KCook

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #4  
The payment is in the joy of ownership... cough, hack choke /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #5  
I am slowly working on my wife, so I may purchase a PT either the 425 or the 2425. First we will take a trip to the factory for some fun and research!

KCook

/ Power Trac 425 & associates
CKook, good luck on your trip. i went twice down there once to make the selection and once to pick it up. i will be returning about once a year just to see the modifications that the are doing to the machines and also the additions.

i am hearing through the grapwines that their are some great things coming up for the pt425.

more about this later!?!?!?!?!?!!?

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #7  
I've upated my profile. Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm just curious. Are there enough power-trac owners to justify a Power-trac group rather than being lumped under "Other brands?" This is a great machine (even though I'm having some hose problems right now), and I can't imagine that they're aren't tons of owners out there. I wonder if Power-trac might even like to participate in this group?

Best regards,
Dave

Mossroad are you preparing for st. hood in pt haven?????
hahahahaha!
what do you suggest i get as far as camera (still pictures) so i can post my stuff on the net .. as simple as possible.

from reliable source at pt, they are monitoring this site and lawnsite.com. i knowe because at times when i call i get snide an or at-a-boy remarks on what i instigated or wrote about.

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #10  
Dave:
Someone recently observed that there aren't enough PT owners to justify a group -- we just post a lot. Of course, Mark Chalkley almost became an Earth Force group of 1. There are now two of those guys, which by some counts outnumbers everyone but the Kubota group.