Power Trac 425 & associates

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #11  
Hans, don't keep us in suspence, what is happening with the 425? I did notice that the price went up another 500.
PJ

/ Power Trac 425 & associates
1.another version of the pt 425 with a greater reach height for the bucket (around 60 inches)

2. a fence post or pile driver for the pt 425
are just two things that are under construction and testing

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #13  
Hey, I'm already in heaven on earth /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif.

As for a camera, you can go upwards of your Power Trac budget if you want to /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif. That's probably for another thread, but I'd get something over 2 megapixels. There are some good threads on here about them. Send me a private e-mail if you have questions.

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #14  
Great news on the added lift height - will be interesting to see how much the price will go up.
PJ

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #15  
So far I can find 9 registered PT owners.

Has everyone updated their profile to include

<font color=blue>PT####</font color=blue>

It might make the profile searches easier /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #16  
You can classify me as a soon to be PT owner. Just do not have a place to store the tractor or attachments until next year. But if there comes along a deal that I can't refuse, well its a done deal.
MossRoad, does the home office of PT have used units for sale? This would encourage me to a larger unit.
PJ

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #17  
New power trac toys, cool, I look forward to seeing and reading about the new units!

KCook

/ Power Trac 425 & associates
pajoube, can't wait for you to join us and compare toys and their performance .... should really not talk like this ... the pt425 helps me make a living .... and happiness is on everybody (crews) face when the green machine arrives at a work site and shovels mulch, picks up logs and branches .... long lives the green machine!!!!!!

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #19  
I cannot get a video out of power trac. When I called them they told me it was in the mail..... I find the home office uninterested and unresponsive. What gives?

doggman

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #20  
It took me about 2-3 weeks to get mine. (I think they might be making them as requested /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif .

Have you seen my videos? <A target="_blank" HREF=http://pt425.godollei.net>If not click here.</A> They might make do ntil the "official" one arrives.