Power Trac 425 & associates

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #21  
I've spoken to Don at Power-trac severals times, and he said there's a waiting list of buyers for used equipment. They keep the list so they can resell any trade-ins they get. Give them a call and get your name on the list.

Also, Don has a 2400 series deisel for sale for $16K, I believe.

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #22  
good job on your photo's and video

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #23  
Dave, thanks for the information. I think I will give him a call and at least see what they come up with. The option of buying new (pt425) is still there but if I can get a good used unit in a larger tractor with a higher lifting FEL this would fit my needs better.
PJ

/ Power Trac 425 & associates
ask for chris ashbury the next time you call ...you may have to wait a while to get to him ... early morning is the best time (around 8:30 AM)

good luck

hans

doggman, it was good talking to you, did you by any chance see kcook's post of a new pt video coming out? he will notify me and i will make it a point to get one to you asap.

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #27  
The video is to have all the PT models on it, with alots of the attachments. I will post on this board when it comes out!
KCook

kcook, so we are going to have x-mas in june or at least window shoping ...thanks again!

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #29  
I will keep my eye out for info on a new PT video. Thanks for the info all of you PT folk have.

/ Power Trac 425 & associates #30  
I do suggest everyone that wants a video to call and put your name on a list! This will help them see there is a demand for them!
KCook