Post your Branson at work. Picture thread

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #182  
I expect that the top bale on the first stack, fell not to long after the video.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #183  
Around here about all you can get anymore are big bales. That is great if you are a large farmer but they sure suck if you have just a few animals.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #184  
I expect that the top bale on the first stack, fell not to long after the video.
its a little angle. still up there. it is tight on the porch for now with the large squares. I don't mind this size. We fill tote cages with hay for our 6 sheep and a llama. forks to move the cage to the hay, fill up and then fork it back out to the pasture.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #185  
Next season I'll have to figure out something better for weight, but the sand bags work OK for now!

Attachments

• 4096-2304-max.jpg
    4096-2304-max.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 104
   / Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #186  
Next season I'll have to figure out something better for weight, but the sand bags work OK for now!
Just curious if your rear tires are filled?

I've been thinking about a front push box for snow, but still on the fence.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #187  
Just curious if your rear tires are filled?

I've been thinking about a front push box for snow, but still on the fence.

No, but that will be something I have done before next winter. I thought the heavy duty rear box blade would be enough weight but it wasn't. After adding about 1000lbs of sand on top it works great.

As far as the front box plow, it's great for things like wide driveways and short runs. However, for something like a street or long driveway it would be better to have an angled plow that can move the snow off to the side. I have both a long driveway and a large area to clear so I have to stop, turn to the side, and dump snow several times along the long driveway after the box fills up. Kind of a pain but it's easier than buying another plow and switching back and forth.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #188  
No, but that will be something I have done before next winter. I thought the heavy duty rear box blade would be enough weight but it wasn't. After adding about 1000lbs of sand on top it works great.

As far as the front box plow, it's great for things like wide driveways and short runs. However, for something like a street or long driveway it would be better to have an angled plow that can move the snow off to the side. I have both a long driveway and a large area to clear so I have to stop, turn to the side, and dump snow several times along the long driveway after the box fills up. Kind of a pain but it's easier than buying another plow and switching back and forth.
Are your tires siped at all, or are you just going bare there?
Is that snow cold & dry?

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #189  
Nice canopy you have there! It looks real good on your machine.