Portable Soil Screener

/ Portable Soil Screener #11  
Well, the story behind the screener goes that I realized my boss was paying a stupid amount of money to have the lawn and landscape waste of 3 landscape and 5 lawncare crews removed from our yard every few years so I convinced him to let me blend it and turn it to topsoil. He got super lucky and found the ez screen 600 with 8 hours for 10 grand. Ive used it for 2 seasons now and it more than paid for itself the first year. No issues whatsoever other than it occasionally breaks one of the bolts that tensions the screen but its like a 2 minute fix. considering the minimum cost of screened topsoil is 20 a yard around here and im making about 15 yards an hour out of stuff that we otherwise would have cost 6 bucks a yard to remove, i'd say its worked out pretty well. From my perspective its easy overtime with no questions asked whenever I want.
20220429_100419 (1).jpg

Last edited:
   / Portable Soil Screener
Well, the story behind the screener goes that I realized my boss was paying a stupid amount of money to have the lawn and landscape waste of 3 landscape and 5 lawncare crews removed from our yard every few years so I convinced him to let me blend it and turn it to topsoil. He got super lucky and found the ez screen 600 with 8 hours for 10 grand. Ive used it for 2 seasons now and it more than paid for itself the first year. No issues whatsoever other than it occasionally breaks one of the bolts that tensions the screen but its like a 2 minute fix. considering the minimum cost of screened topsoil is 20 a yard around here and im making about 15 yards an hour out of stuff that we otherwise would have cost 6 bucks a yard to remove, i'd say its worked out pretty well. From my perspective its easy overtime with no questions asked whenever I want.
View attachment 774510

That is the exact kind of info I started this thread for.

Thanks for the response. Thanks to everyone else for the input

This has made my decision very easy.