Please recommend a dealer

/ Please recommend a dealer #1  

coloradotrout

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 4100 HST CUT w/Yanmar 3TNE74 | JD 300 Lawn
Looking for 3515, 4215, 4815 hydrostat.

/ Please recommend a dealer #2  
Jordan’s in northern Idaho, is supposedly the largest stocking dealer in the US..

/ Please recommend a dealer #3  
Jordan’s in northern Idaho, is supposedly the largest stocking dealer in the US..
Larger than the one in Texas?

That's surprising (not doubting you, just surprised)

/ Please recommend a dealer #4  
They were one of the first TYM dealers in the USA. They frequently have things in stock which most dealers tell you they can’t get from the factory.

/ Please recommend a dealer #5  
Dave's Tractor in Red Bluff CA was a large Branson dealer for many years and of course sells TYM-branded Bransons now and TYM-developed TYMs too. They're comfortable supporting remote customers. When I was there visiting they were prepping machines to go to Hawaii and Alaska.

/ Please recommend a dealer
Dave's Tractor in Red Bluff CA was a large Branson dealer for many years and of course sells TYM-branded Bransons now and TYM-developed TYMs too. They're comfortable supporting remote customers. When I was there visiting they were prepping machines to go to Hawaii and Alaska.
Remote support would be key. Aside from major issues, I'm ok doing the work myself, but I don't want to hassle around pricing and shipping parts. If I'm going to buy remote, I need a dealer to help troubleshoot and not dally and haggle with getting the parts.

TX is probably closer to me than ID or CA though. NE, MO, KS, OK are the closest. I'm 75 miles NW of KC

Last edited:
   / Please recommend a dealer #8  
BigTex tractor in Caddo Mills